Other Pillows:
Target
Target Memory Foam Select Pillow

Target Memory Foam Select Pillow

A great pillow for a comfortable night's sleep

Comments about Target Memory Foam Select Pillow:

I had bad neck pain for three months before getting this pillow. It cured it like magic and helped me sleep better. There is a strange smell when the package is first opened, but airing the pillow out for a couple days lets it dissipate. The smell is the only reason I didn't give it a 10.

a comfortable pillow

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Target Memory Foam Select Pillow:

these are very nice affordable pillows that i got from target. the name brand pillows were a little out of my budget so i had to take a pass on them so i decided to get these which were a little bit more affordable for me since i live almost pay check to pay check. the pillows have made my nights so much better and i am able to sleep without pain and i can sleep through the whole night. this pillow is hard to clean in my opinion, but it is worth it because it make my night good. i had to buy an extra large pillow case for this pillow because it was hard to fit a normal sized one over it. i also bought one for my husband and he also said it gives him a much more enjoyable night to use this pillow than if he had a cotton one.this pillow is good because it conforms to the shape of my head so that it is almost like it was made especially for me. i do not know what i would do if i did not have this pillow.

LOVE IT!

from Sapulpa, OK

Comments about Target Memory Foam Select Pillow:

**I actually bought this for my husband and end up stealing it in the middle of the night! I thought we would try out the memory foam as a pillow at first to see if we were even going to like it. We now have a memory foam mattress and to tell you the truth, I would never go back to a traditional mattress again. **