Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Wrigley's
Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum

Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum

My favorite mint chewing gum.

Comments about Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum:

Winterfresh is a very strong and aromatic peppermint chewing gum that really soothes and refreshes my mouth and senses. I only wish that they made a sugarless version of it. It has a long-lasting flavor and aroma. In fact, even after the flavor is gone, it still keeps your breath nice and fresh.

Great, long-lasting flavor

Comments about Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum:

I love Wrigley's Winterfresh gum. It has a nice, crisp taste and it really lasts for a long time. It's great to chew to improve your breath! It leaves your mouth feeling cool and fresh. I always like to have a pack with me in my purse in case I get a dry mouth, or want to have really fresh breath. I can count on Winterfresh to come through for me!

Gum With Flavor That Lasts

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum:

Wrigley's gum has been available on the market for many years. They are a well know company for their gum but the company is also know for Wrigleys Field. ( Baseball Diamond)

The Winterfresh gum is one of my favorites. It is one that is juicy and the flavor will last a long time. Inexpensive but tasty and you are still able to create a popping bubble with it when you have chewed it long enough. I am a two sticker so when I get into chewing gum, two sticks are average for me. I enjoy the bigger amount of gum and I can also make a bigger bubble with it.

As kids, we used to chew our gum and stick it on the headboard before bed so we could save it for the next day. Now I see they are still inexpensive to purchase compared to other quality gum as I purchased this pack of 5 sticks for only 25 cents.

In the ingredients, this gum contains Aspertame which is an artifical sweetener, contains Color ( Blue 1 Lake) and also has Phenylalanine in it. There are natural and artificial flavorings in this gum.

Made by the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company in Chicago, Illinois. **USA**