Other E-commerce Websites:

Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven

Love my oven

from Pinellas Park Florida

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven:

Love my oven lost without it, this is the only appliance I have, no microwave,toaster,or regular oven. It's the best, I use it everyday, I cook everything, pizza, roasts,turkey, meatloafs, cakes, cookies. It's quick too! My friend also purchased one saw what I could do with mine, and without heating up the kitchen and how fast it cooked! Best product ever!

Best oven ever and service is 5 star

from Jefferson City TN

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven:

I have had my oven since Nov. 2014 I LOVE IT. Tried to use last night but would not heat up on any setting.Can you they me how to get it repaired or Can I return it ? Lost without it don't use big oven anymore.
Took about 10 mins on phone and in about 2hrs after phone call with ktek I got email new oven shipped just had to pay shipping for new oven.
BEST SERVICE EVER to bad every company isn't like that.

what service

from toms river NJ

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven:

I purchased the wolfgang puck oven. Last June. I it wonderful, and I use it daily. Then the door would not shut. I called the company and the told me to cut the cord, take a picture and send it to them. did not know how to do that. I waited 2 weeks for my children to do this for me. They e mailed the picture and the same day I was notified that I would be receiving a new oven. What service!!
I would buy their products any day, as they stand behind what they sell. In fact I will buy one for my daughters birthday. wonderful product and top notch sercie. Hats off to your company and its employees!!!!

I like this oven!

from Salt Lake City, Utah

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven:

Received the oven as a gift for mother's day from my three kids, and it's been the best gift ever! I have no complaints about the oven itself. The oven performs as advertised. I used it to heat my meals, and do bakery! Just set up temperature, time, and you are good to go! So far I love it. Still learning the in's and out's of it. Will share more on my blog.