Other Bath Linens:
Bath Towels
william sonoma
William Sonoma Signature Bath Towels (800 thread count)

William Sonoma Signature Bath Towels (800 thread count)

Holds up to long term use

from Columbus, OH

Comments about William Sonoma Signature Bath Towels (800 thread count):

I received a set of these towels for my wedding more than a decade ago. These towels hold up very well. They are still as thick and fluffy as the day we received them. They do not shed and have not frayed or shrunk. The only issue is that the colors have faded somewhat. The formerly hunter green towels are now more of a faded version of that and the ones that were black now look navy blue. However, I'm not that concerned about the color because they are still comfortable and thick. I also like the large size of the towel. You can actually wrap this towel all the way around yourself after you get out of the shower. Although when I was pregnant, it didn't quite fit around my huge belly.

Beautiful, soft, perfect towels

Comments about William Sonoma Signature Bath Towels (800 thread count):

The Williams Sonoma Signature bath towels are very luxurious. They are incredibly soft and still very absorbent. They come in an array of beautiful colors to match all types of interior designs. They also seem to go through washer and dryer well - they don't shred or pill and their color doesn't fade. This was a great gift.I received these as a gift and I would definitely purchase them in a future as a gift too. They would be the perfect wedding or housewarming gift.