Other Makeup Palettes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette

• Going out (3)

Love UD's Naked Palette

This is an awesome palette! I've been using it every day since I got it, and I love how you can mix and match to make so many amazing looks, from neutral daytime-appropriate to more sultry or smoky night looks or bronzey summery looks or cooler-toned greys. I think the quality is right on par with the UD single eyeshadows. With 12 full size shadows, a double-ended eyeliner, and a mini Primer Potion, this is an incredible value. These shades are shimmery, sometimes frosty, satiny, or matte. There's some very finely milled glitter, but it swatches as more of a sheen on my skin. I have a little fallout when applying these colors, but I get that with any eyeshadow brand.

Here's some info on the shades themselves.Virgin - new shade - A satiny mostly matte ivory shade. Very pretty and works for me all over lid or as a highlight. Very smooth texture. Not chalky.Sin - permanent - Super shimmery (maybe a little frosty) champagne shade with super soft texture.Naked - permanent - A matte nude/buff shade that works all over lid or as highlight for darker skintones, or in crease for fairer skintones. The mattes in this palette are very easy to blend.Sidecar - new shade - A shimmery (not frosty) taupey brown.Buck - new shade - Matte medium brown. Super soft and very pigmented. I like to wear this in the crease for my day time look (with Virgin all over lid). My favorite color in the palette. I think this would be similar to MAC Cork or Wedge.Half Baked - permanent - Goldish coppery bronze shade, very shimmery and slightly frosty (like Sin). I actually think this shade is sort of out of place in this palette.Smog - permanent - This is a satiny dark bronze, very pretty. This shade really flatters brown eyes. I like to wear it as liner or in the outer V.Darkhorse - new shade - Very dark brown with a bit of shimmer. I really like this as a liner shade.Toasted - permanent - This is a satiny sort-of-plummy and sort-of-coppery brown. Reminds me of the lighter shade in Nars Kalahari. I wear it all over the lids for a simple sheen.Hustle - new shade - This looks like a darkened plum brown, Very light shimmer. Good for lining or possibly in crease.Creep - new shade - This is a shimmery black with a tiny bit of blue undertone (not very noticeable on me). It reminds me of MAC Black Tied.Gunmetal - permanent - A really pretty shimmery gray with a silver sheen.The liners are Zero (black) and Whiskey (dark brown), both matte and very long lasting.

I highly recommend this palette. The price is awesome, and it's just a versatile piece to have in your makeup arsenal.

Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow is good but pricey

The Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow provides a unique, flattering eyeshadow that I constantly receive compliments on. The color sshows up brilliantly on my skin and there is minimal eye shadow build up like I notice with cheaper over the couter brands. However, for as much as I like this product, it is a stuggle to buy for two reasons. Reason number one- the Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow is definitely on the pricey side for eyeshadow. The colors dont last forever so it hurts my wallet every time i have to buy another one. Number two- this product is not the easiest to buy and find. However, if you can get around those two negatives, the product itself is full of positives. The color is brilliant and it stays on your eyelids really well without smearing. These colors really now how to flatter your eyes while also making them pop and providing a natural look to your face. Thus, I would recommend the Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow for everyone to at least try since it does do wonders for your eyes.

it's help a lot

from usa

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Colors, Large Nude

Cons

• Creases
  • Wears Off Easily

• parties. dinner
  • Work

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I'm beginner makeup wearing Urban Decay Naked Palette is the best, Wow, this is a really nice neutral palette! I'm glad to see that there aren't any super glittery .

• Fair
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great for beginners

from Florida

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy Removal
  • Easy To Apply
  • Good Colors
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Good Variety of Colors
  • Long Lasting
  • Smooth Look

• Everyday
    • Sensitive Eyes
    • Travel

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

This was given to me as a gift and I have enjoyed using it. I am more on the beginner level with shadows and do not like to do over the top looks, and this is perfect for my simple natural look. It has great color choices and is easy to apply. I love that it comes with a brush and the mirror attached is a great addition.

• Medium

this palette is a must have for every girl existing !!

from Morocco , Nador selouane

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Easy To Apply
    • Good Colors
    • Good Pigmentation
    • Good Variety of Colors
    • Long Lasting
    • Smooth Look

• Everyday
      • Sensitive Eyes
      • Travel

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

i seriously can not live without this palette and every girl should have it because its a life savior ; the colours go with everything , whatever style i wear , whatever occasion i have; either it's getting ready for school or going out with your friends or a date or a family dinner, this is what you need, it makes your eyes stand out and the colours are so beautiful for every skin tone and every eyes colour, YOU SHOULD GET THIS

• Medium

No Wonder it Sells Out...

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

Well Urbay Decay, you've done it again! These shadows have a cult following, and it's no wonder why! They are so high quality, so pigmented and rich, that you'll want an endless supply! The eye shadows look amazing in the light.. some frosty, some shimmery, some perfectly plain but rich in color. This is a palette that every girl must have! Each shadow compliments the other perfectly, so there are endless combinations you can try. If you're looking to spice up your makeup collection, this is, without a doubt, your best bet. There are so many options in one package. It's a little pricey, but if you consider how many new eye looks you can achieve from one palette, it's priceless! This is also great for girls who haven't worn that much makeup in the past... The colors can are very neutral, and you can build and layer them for extra oomf as you feel comfortable! And don't you worry, seasoned makeup pro's... you can get that bold eye look you want as well! This palette is for everyone!

Perfect Palette

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I use this makeup palette everyday and I love the versatility of the eyeshadows it offers. I can do my day eye, a fun shiny eye using the half baked and some others, and a smoky eye utilizing the darker shades. I use the darkest brown as my eyeliner, which looks great for a day eye since it creates a softer line. I even use one of the matte ( there are two matte shades) for my eyebrows which matches perfectly. I have never had a palette before that I can and do use every single shade, so this one is simply amazing. The brush that it comes with is also fabulous, nice and soft but dense and still looks new after tons of use. I have had this for a year, and even though I use it every day I still have tons of shadow remaining. Most of the shades have some kind of shimmer/shine to them, which I love, but if you are not into that this is probably not for you. I will say that they are all a more subtle shimmer (no glitter).

A very nice palette for the essentials

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

This palette has a set of very nice neutral shadows that complement most skin tones. There aren't too many matte shadows, however, so if you're a shimmer fan, you'll love this. If you're not, you're better off spending your money somewhere else. The shadows are very pigmented and stay on forever, Make sure you use eyelid primer though!

A MUST HAVE!!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

There are 3 editions of the 'Naked' palettes and this one is by far the best! If you're looking for an all in one palette, or just getting into makeup, definitely save up for this palette. It's definitely worth it. Whether I want to create a simple and natural look, or a dramatic look, the Naked palette is my go-to makeup palette. Quit spending your money on drugstore makeup and save up for this palette. You won't regret it. It comes with a shadow brush, which isn't the best, but is doable. It includes 12 full-sized bronze neutral shadows, all of great quality. These shadows will last you a long time. As an added bonus, Urban Decay doesn't test their products on animals and most are vegan! I highly recommend this product to anyone!!! Throughout the summer, fall, winter, and spring, this palette is my go to makeup product, hands down. So what are you waiting for? Get online or out to the store and get it now!

Best Palette Ever!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I absolutely love this palette! This was my first purchase of an Urban Decay product and based off of these shadows I will definitely be checking out their other products! Before using this palette I struggled with applying eyeshadow and finding colors that worked for me. I also gravitated toward colors that were way too bright, thinking neutrals were boring. Boy was I wrong. Every color in this palette is absolutely gorgeous! I really think regardless of you skin color these colors will work for you. These shadows go on so smooth and beautifully and they are very bendable. I find that they work best with some type of primer first ( I used the Urban Decay primer) as it makes them last all day and more vibrant. This palette proves that neutrals are anything but boring. I love that the I can really use every color in this palette. The lighter shades I use as a highlight, I mix two together for a brow filler, and the darkest color I use as liner, and of course all the colors look beautiful on the lid! Whether you are a beginner at makeup, or a pro I think this palette would be a perfect buy.

Best Palette Ever!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I love this palette. It's great for everyday wear, but also for special occasions. The eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and are in an array of colors that will fit well with anyone's skin tone. This is a must have palette for everyone's makeup collection.

Urban Decay Naked2 palette is great!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I purchased this product after seeing two different people wear it. It looks stunning. I bought this and it is just so gorgeous. The only complaint I have is that it is super sparkly!
      You should know the shadows are very high quality and long-wearing.