4.8
Eye Palette
Urban Decay
Urban Decay Naked Palette

I love the colors!!

The pigment is so good and the colors go great with every outfit!!

Guadalupe arizona

I would repurchase this product !!

I love you dig this on daily bases! Perfect for natural looks as well as dramatic looks for a night out! Love that palette and it's variety of colors!

San Diego, CA

LOVE this palette

The pigment is amazing, very bright. I don't use the black too often, but I love all the natural tones. It goes on smooth, very little to no dust off. You can go for a calm, natural look, or you can go bold. Very versatile.

Harlem, Ga

true

Omg i love this palette. So smooth and bendable

I love this product. There isnt one thing that i dont love about it i would recomend to anyone

Moses lake wa.

Naked Palette

This is a great choice for your everyday eyeshadow. The colors are BEAUTIFUL and they last all day. I love my NAKED palette.

Wylie, TX

true

I would buy this product again

I use this product everyday just for a classic natural look. Eveyone can use this and get good pigmentation out of this pallet.

Dallas,Tx

true

One of my fave palettes!

It has the essential everyday colors that can also be used for special occasions to take things up a notch. You can do a simple everyday look or a glam eye look. Very versatile!

Buffalo, NY

true

I love this naked palette!

I use this eye-shadow very often. It is my number one go to. There's really no other color that I go to unless I'm going out or when I'm feeling something different. I have not one bad thing to say about this eye-shadow

North Beach, MD

wonderful Pallete

I love this eyeshadow Pallete! Super pigmented. Beautiful colors. Stays on all day. Cute packaging. Eyeshadow feels buttery smooth. Versitale styles. Easy to wash off.

tkasburg

Amazing palette!

It's a beautifully pigmented palette, there's colors that are neutral and ones that are bold, but they blend so well and there's a lot of product in there.

San Antonio, TX