4.8
Urban Decay
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette

4.8

Pros

• Long lasting (9)
  • Good pigmentation (8)
  • Easy to apply (6)
  • Good value (4)
  • Applies smoothly (3)

• Daily use (6)
  • Everyday (5)
  • Going out (4)
  • Sensitive skin (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Natural style (8)

Love UD's Naked Palette

This is an awesome palette! I've been using it every day since I got it, and I love how you can mix and match to make so many amazing looks, from neutral daytime-appropriate to more sultry or smoky night looks or bronzey summery looks or cooler-toned greys. I think the quality is right on par with the UD single eyeshadows. With 12 full size shadows, a double-ended eyeliner, and a mini Primer Potion, this is an incredible value. These shades are shimmery, sometimes frosty, satiny, or matte. There's some very finely milled glitter, but it swatches as more of a sheen on my skin. I have a little fallout when applying these colors, but I get that with any eyeshadow brand.

Here's some info on the shades themselves.Virgin - new shade - A satiny mostly matte ivory shade. Very pretty and works for me all over lid or as a highlight. Very smooth texture. Not chalky.Sin - permanent - Super shimmery (maybe a little frosty) champagne shade with super soft texture.Naked - permanent - A matte nude/buff shade that works all over lid or as highlight for darker skintones, or in crease for fairer skintones. The mattes in this palette are very easy to blend.Sidecar - new shade - A shimmery (not frosty) taupey brown.Buck - new shade - Matte medium brown. Super soft and very pigmented. I like to wear this in the crease for my day time look (with Virgin all over lid). My favorite color in the palette. I think this would be similar to MAC Cork or Wedge.Half Baked - permanent - Goldish coppery bronze shade, very shimmery and slightly frosty (like Sin). I actually think this shade is sort of out of place in this palette.Smog - permanent - This is a satiny dark bronze, very pretty. This shade really flatters brown eyes. I like to wear it as liner or in the outer V.Darkhorse - new shade - Very dark brown with a bit of shimmer. I really like this as a liner shade.Toasted - permanent - This is a satiny sort-of-plummy and sort-of-coppery brown. Reminds me of the lighter shade in Nars Kalahari. I wear it all over the lids for a simple sheen.Hustle - new shade - This looks like a darkened plum brown, Very light shimmer. Good for lining or possibly in crease.Creep - new shade - This is a shimmery black with a tiny bit of blue undertone (not very noticeable on me). It reminds me of MAC Black Tied.Gunmetal - permanent - A really pretty shimmery gray with a silver sheen.The liners are Zero (black) and Whiskey (dark brown), both matte and very long lasting.

I highly recommend this palette. The price is awesome, and it's just a versatile piece to have in your makeup arsenal.

Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow is good but pricey

The Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow provides a unique, flattering eyeshadow that I constantly receive compliments on. The color sshows up brilliantly on my skin and there is minimal eye shadow build up like I notice with cheaper over the couter brands. However, for as much as I like this product, it is a stuggle to buy for two reasons. Reason number one- the Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow is definitely on the pricey side for eyeshadow. The colors dont last forever so it hurts my wallet every time i have to buy another one. Number two- this product is not the easiest to buy and find. However, if you can get around those two negatives, the product itself is full of positives. The color is brilliant and it stays on your eyelids really well without smearing. These colors really now how to flatter your eyes while also making them pop and providing a natural look to your face. Thus, I would recommend the Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow for everyone to at least try since it does do wonders for your eyes.

Omg i love this palette. So smooth and bendable

from Moses lake wa.

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Good Value
  • Long Lasting
  • Versatile

• Dry Skin
    • Normal Skin
    • Oily Skin

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I love this product. There isnt one thing that i dont love about it i would recomend to anyone

Naked Palette

from Wylie, TX

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
    • Good Pigmentation
    • Long Lasting

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

This is a great choice for your everyday eyeshadow. The colors are BEAUTIFUL and they last all day. I love my NAKED palette.

• 30-44

I would buy this product again

from Dallas,Tx

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Good Value
      • Long Lasting

Cons

• Flakes
      • Messy

• Dry Skin
      • Normal Skin
      • Oily Skin
      • Special Occasions

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I use this product everyday just for a classic natural look. Eveyone can use this and get good pigmentation out of this pallet.

• 18-29

One of my fave palettes!

from Buffalo, NY

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Good Pigmentation
      • Long Lasting
      • Versatile

• Special Occasions

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

It has the essential everyday colors that can also be used for special occasions to take things up a notch. You can do a simple everyday look or a glam eye look. Very versatile!

• 18-29

I love this naked palette!

from North Beach, MD

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Good Pigmentation
        • Good Value
        • Long Lasting

Cons

• None

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I use this eye-shadow very often. It is my number one go to. There's really no other color that I go to unless I'm going out or when I'm feeling something different. I have not one bad thing to say about this eye-shadow

wonderful Pallete

from tkasburg

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
        • Good Pigmentation
        • Good Value
        • Long Lasting
        • Versatile

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I love this eyeshadow Pallete! Super pigmented. Beautiful colors. Stays on all day. Cute packaging. Eyeshadow feels buttery smooth. Versitale styles. Easy to wash off.

Amazing palette!

from San Antonio, TX

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Applies Smoothly
          • Highly Pigmented

Cons

• Too Sparkly

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

It's a beautifully pigmented palette, there's colors that are neutral and ones that are bold, but they blend so well and there's a lot of product in there.

Beautiful colors

from Modesto, Ca

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Applies Smoothly
          • Blends Easily
          • Crease Resistant
          • Great Color
          • Highly Pigmented
          • Long Lasting
          • Silky Texture

• Going Out
            • Natural Effect
            • Smokey Effect
            • Work

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

Love this pallet. Very pretty colors. Lasts all day and blends well.

It didn't make me naked

from San Jose,CA

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Applies Smoothly
            • Blends Easily
            • Crease Resistant
            • Great Color

Cons

• Smudges or Flakes
            • Too Sparkly

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I put it on and it made my buns way to sparkly

it's help a lot

from usa

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Colors, Large Nude

Cons

• Creases
            • Wears Off Easily

• Going Out
            • parties. dinner
            • Work

Comments about Urban Decay Naked Palette:

I'm beginner makeup wearing Urban Decay Naked Palette is the best, Wow, this is a really nice neutral palette! I'm glad to see that there aren't any super glittery .

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand