Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Trader Joe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Quality olive oil for a great price.

Comments about Trader Joe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

I love to cook. And when you love to cook you have to have good cooking oils on hand to cook with. Olive oil is one of the three oils I always need in my kitchen, along with coconut oil and grapeseed oil.

This is a Trader Joe's olive oil, so automatically it's a good quality olive oil at a Trader Joe's price. I always have this Trader Joe's olive oil on hand in my kitchen. It's great for cooking with, seasoning cast iron pans with, it's great for using as a salad dressing and other creations in the kitchen, and any other uses you may have for olive oil. It does not have an olive taste, or a rancid taste or smell like I have found with cheap inexpensive olive oils, even though it does have that inexpensive price tag. It's also of good quality so you can use it on your skin and use it in DIY (do it yourself) and homemade beauty products.

I do store my olive oil in a cupboard away from heat and sunlight as you should do, especially if it is in a clear glass container.

great taste, great price

Comments about Trader Joe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

Some cheaper olive oils tend to have a bitter smell and taste to them, but I've found that the Trader Joes variety does not. This is great for cooking, and even as a salad dressing when mixed with Balsamic Vinagrette.

I'm not exactly an olive oil connoseur, but I do like this particular one a lot.