3.8

3.8

these are ok laptops

from Laurel, MS

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L675-S7048 (PSK3AU01S02S) PC Notebook:

this computer is ok but i was looking for a little more out of it.  I dont like that it dosnt have a webcam and the sound dosnt get as loud as i think it should  other than that the keyboard has issues with typing sometimes it dost work like it should.

Great laptop for the price.

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L675-S7048 (PSK3AU01S02S) PC Notebook:

I love this computer.  There are a couple of things I would probably improve on, but for the price it is perfect.

On the cons, the screen gets dirty a little easy, and I have had to replace one stick of memory since purchasing it in October.

On the pros, it has a super wide screen but is also extremely light weight and very easy to tote any where I need to go.  It has the 10-key on the side, which is not the easiest thing to find on a laptop.  The hardware it comes with is more than enough for me to do school and work as a web designer.  I run things like DW and Photoshop effortlessly.

The bottom comes up very easily and the laptop is in fact upgradeable very easily.  I think the speakers are more than acceptable for listening to music.

This is one of the better laptops I have ever had.  After having Dell laptops exclusively for so long, I am really loving the change.  The battery life is also awesome on this laptop.

Good but not plush

from Hereford, TX

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L675-S7048 (PSK3AU01S02S) PC Notebook:

This is a nice lap top for the price. It was considerably cheaper than most and has been pretty good. We bought this lap top for work at a dairy. It had several extra programs on it and it had most everything we need except for some specific dairy programs. It does not have a seperate number key on the side and I would have really liked to have that. When you type lots of numbers it sure it nice to have that extra. Like I said it is nothing fancy or plushie, but it definetly gets the job done. The speakers could be better. They are a little staticy I guess you would call it. It opens and closes nicely and I love the scroll feature. It just has basic windows. There are not many games on it, but for work that is a good thing. If you are looking for just a good run of them mill lap top for basics and interneting then I think this would be a good reasonable priced lap top for you. It has been a decent one for us.

Toshiba Laptops are Reliable

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L675-S7048 (PSK3AU01S02S) PC Notebook:

In general, Toshiba laptops are very high quality. I own the Toshiba satelitte laptop and I found it very reliable. The laptop had a good quality screen (the resolution was bright and sharp) and the processor was good. The computer was fast. The computer I have has 4GB, therefore I can multitask pretty easlily. I would suggest deleting or uninstalling some of the promotional or limited time offer softwares. I find them quite useless. The battery power is decent. Unforunately, the laptop does not have an hdmi port (where it allows me to hook up to a computer).

Pros: 1. Screen - sharp and bright 2. Overall speed is pretty decent 3. Price (it's not that expensive...especially if you buy it online)4. Reputable brand/ reliability (Toshiba is really good... I own several computers/laptops from them.)5. Looks very good, the texture of the computer. The laptop has a very nice finish to it.  (Fusion Finish)

Got to have this Netbook!

from Citrus Heights, CA

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L675-S7048 (PSK3AU01S02S) PC Notebook:

i love this ! it's light so i can take it anywhere without worrying about the extra weight. If your the only one using the computer then this works just for you. Even w/o a CD-Rom there's still enough space to download music,movies.games and etc.