Other Laptops:
Mid-Size Laptop
Dell
Dell Inspiron 1525 (884116013365) PC Notebook

Dell Inspiron 1525 (884116013365) PC Notebook

This laptop has the best durability anyone could ask for.

Comments about Dell Inspiron 1525 (884116013365) PC Notebook:

I have had my Dell Inspiron 1525 for about 6 years. It has been through a lot, including water damage and has survived it all. It is extremely durable and reliable. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience then the one I have had with my laptop. It is still going strong 6 years later. And I expect it to last even longer. The only problem I have had is with the battery. I solved it by leaving it plugged in whenever I am using it. Although it comes with low memory, I simply purchased an inexpensive memory option and installed it on my own. It was very easy to do and there are numerous amounts of websites that offer a step by step guide in doing so. Also, the speed and performance of the computer meets my needs for school work, business, leisure, and many more activities. I have used it to store pictures from digital cameras, cell phone memory/pictures, downloaded additional software, and games that I enjoy. It is extremely easy to navigate through and has never failed me. Because of the experience I have had with my Dell Inspiron, I do not intend to ever purchase any other laptop other then a Dell product.

Battery Life
The original battery is very poor and any dell or aftermarket battery has failed to be compatible and continuously work.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Not bad for a basic laptop

from Delaware, OH

Comments about Dell Inspiron 1525 (884116013365) PC Notebook:

Make sure you don't get it with vista and you have something newer loaded and you should be good to go. I have a 200gig hard drive. Not bad but I have to use an external hard drive for picture backups so I don't run out of space.
It does everything I want but I wish it had a camera built into it. Its a bit on the bulker side. I have work laptops that are similar in size but weight less. But I like the screen size. Its perfect for watching dvds on my laptop.

• Battery Life: