4,616 reviews
Other Clothings:
Too Faced Cosmetics

Summary

Too Faced is a serious makeup brand who knows how to have fun. With an exuberant approach to everything they do, Too Faced knows how to lovingly connect with women and help them use makeup to realize their best selves. Today, Too Faced has grown into a leader within the beauty industry, creating innovative cruelty-free cosmetics that women love to wear.

Read 4,616 Reviews

Too Faced Cosmetics

This is one of my favorite Cosmetics brands!

I have been using products from the Too Faced brand for about 2 years now, and this is one of my top 5 brands that I lov and can't live without.
They...Read complete review

They make any different foundations that are just amazing! Right now I am using the Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced. This foundation is very buildable, blends in great, and stays on all day without making my face get oily, and only cakes in a few of my fine lines but that's after wearing it for 10 or more hours.
This brand makes many other Cosmetics like blush, concealer, gel eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, eyeshadows (singles, and in palettes), primers, and a lot of other products.
I have about 10 of the Too Faced palettes and they all have great pigment, and the colors are beautiful, they blend out well, and I can make a ton of different eye looks with these Too Faced Palettes, because each palette comes with so many different colors.
I have 3 of the Too Faced blushes and I love the colors and they way they blend out! They look so beautiful but natural as well.
I just can't say enough how great this brand is! I have many more products from Too Faced. I have a Foundation Primer that just works amazingly, single eyeshadow with beautiful pigment, and their eyeshadow primer just makes the eyeshadow pop and blend out so beautifully.
So if you haven't tried out Too Faced Cosmetics yet, give it a try, maybe start out with an eyeshadow palette, but I can honestly say that you are going to love this brand and their products.

Two things and the first issue is minor compared to my se...

Two things and the first issue is minor compared to my second issue (my first shopping experience with your brand). This shopping experience, what I did not appreciate was items could be removed from my bag while I was shopping. I had to search for another color/product and that put me at risk of losing other items in my cart, while I searched for a replacement. Not good guys, I am pretty new to Too Faced products, this is only my second order. My biggest issue is that I purchased a mystery bag from this website during Christmas. The mystery bag was supposed to include a gift card as part of the package. What I received was a 20% off my next purchase discount promo and, there was a specific time-frame in which I was allowed to use it. I was so agitated I put that aside and missed the timeline since I was not aware of that limitation. This is my last try with your brand because I was misled by Too Faced when I purchased the mystery gift and, the products I got were not at all what I expected. Purple mascara, marshmallow lipmelt, (my lips are too pigmented for the color) and then no gift card included. No, I did not call Too Faced, I fell and broke my ribs (did not know it bc of pain meds for a back injury). If that was not bad enough, in early January when I started a new job, not knowing I had ribs that were broken and healing, I torqued my upper body hard to rebalance myself to keep from slipping on an untreated icy train platform. Not aware that I had three broken ribs. I thought the severe pain I felt was a pulled muscle. If only I were so lucky, you guessed it, the three ribs I did not know I broke that were healing, broke a second time. So between dragging myself into the city via train and, then walking to my office in pain for the last couple of months, I did not get a chance to call or write about the missing gift card. I saw the sale and because there was one product I did like (the eyeliner), I thought I would give you guys another chance.

Too faced love!!

from Michigan

Comments about Too Faced Cosmetics:

I absolutely love too face cosmetics! It's a high end product and definitely worth the money! You can put it on first thing in the morning and it will last all day with maybe a little touch up if your going out in the evening. Give it a try you will love it too!

This is one of my favorite Cosmetics brands!

from Lake forest California

is my first time buying with you

Wonderful!

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Too Faced Cosmetics:

Wonderful! It was very easy to use the site! I also like how the product pictures have different skin tones to compare the colors to.

Tarte was so much easier to use.

from Pa

Comments about Too Faced Cosmetics:

Tarte was so much easier to use. I got a 20% off coupon for first time buying on my email and it would not let me use the coupon. Rude.

Too Faced Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands, ...

from Indiana

Comments about Too Faced Cosmetics:

Too Faced Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands, and I was happy to get a good deal.

nice web

from San Mateo

nice web

I always have a good experience navigating the website an...

from Fort Hood, Tx

Comments about Too Faced Cosmetics:

I always have a good experience navigating the website and shopping online. It is categorized by type of makeup so it is easy to go straight to eye palettes, for example. Having a tab for sale items is great! I can see everything that has been reduced in price. I just wish we were able to use a coupon code for sale items though.