Other Gourmet Foods:
Soup
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Homestyle Beef & Noodle Soup Mix

Tastefully Simple Homestyle Beef & Noodle Soup Mix

Easy to make and tastes good, but needs something.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Homestyle Beef & Noodle Soup Mix:

Last night, I served a fresh salad and Tastefully Simple Homestyle Beef & Noodle Soup Mix for dinner.  As with all Tastefully Simple products, this was very easy to make - just add two ingredients.  Although it did have good flavor and was incredibly easy to prepare, I think I'll change it up next time I make it.

**Tastefully Simple Homestyle Beef & Noodle Soup Mix **is a beefy soup with noodles and dehydrated vegetables like celery, onion and carrots.  To prepare it, simply brown a pound of sirloin in a pan, add water and soup mix, then simmer for 20-30 minutes.  That's it!

The flavor of the soup was good.  It was kind of salty, beefy and rich all in one.  There were some long, thin noodles and veggies, but I would have liked a little more texture.  Perhaps some potatoes because they break down and make the soup kind of stewy - which is how I like it.

My husband and I agree that this soup does have good flavor, but it's missing something.  Next time I make it, I'm going to add some diced potatoes and a can of diced tomatoes.  I think those additions will make it perfect.  As is, it's super easy to make and tastes good, but it could be better.