Other Blushes:

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

Perfect blush!

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush:

This blush is highly pigmented (seriously, start with a light application!) and very long-lasting. I've tried 5 different shades, and I love them all. My favorites are Achiote and Exposed. It's important with this blush to not count out shades that seem like they'll be too dark or bright. They tend to go on more sheer, so if you can, try a swipe in-store so you'll know what really works for you.

Amazing blushes!

Comments about Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush:

These blushes are fantastic! Low toxin ingredients, highly pigmented, beautiful color options, & very long wearing on my oily skin. I prefer the matte blushes as I have larger pores & the big glitter chunks emphasize them. A bit expensive but worth the price. Highly recommend!

I LOVE Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush:

I bought **Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush** because it's made with natural ingredients, came in a beautiful assortment of colors and because I've used many Tarte products and loved most of them, so although it was quite expensive, I thought it would be worth a shot.

I'm pleased to say I love everything about this blush. First of all, I love the mirrored compact it comes in - it opens easily and has a nice big mirror inside. The blush itself is highly pigmented and although I can't confirm that it lasts twelve hours, it does last a long time. I got a nude color that is just gorgeous and perfect for my skin tone and couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely buy another when this one runs out.