Other Sodas & Beverages:
Swiss Miss
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix

Yummy Ymmy Yummy it puts love in my tummy

I have used Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate for decades. I have triesd other brands but their taste is just not as good in my opinion as Swiss Miss. It is so much easier to fix than traditional cocoa. Just add hot water and I have a smooth delicious yummy treat. Hot chocolate is not only great for cold mornings, it is good any time. Hot chocolate hekos me to relax before bedtime. Swiss Miss is great in the afternoon or early evening. Any time I need to unwind, even on hot summer days. It is especially good when i have a sore throat. it helps to sooth just as good as a hot cup of tea. Sometimes I add a little milk to the mix for more flavor. Ogther times I use all milk instead of water. Swiss Miss is a good way to get my chocolate without addng a lot of calories. And the flavor is still there even though no sugar is added. This is a good product. Cocoa is also healthy because it has antioxidants and can help reduce stress and keep blood pressure down. There is nothing negative I can think of about Swiss Miss.

Love the chocolate flavor but it leaves a funny aftertaste

I absolute love making hot chocolate with my boys. I use the regular Swiss Mix for them but I wanted to go for a lower calorie option for me. I saw this product in the grocery store and thought it would be a good alternative to the full calorie Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix. The chocolate flavor is very appealing and the powder mixes well with hot milk and it mixes well with hot water. It looks and smells just like the full calorie hot chocolate mix. Initially, it tastes like the full calorie mix too. However, I noticed that it left a noticeable aftertaste which I found particularly unappealing. The aftertaste was very similar to the one that is left behind when you consume a diet soft drink. I tried adding marshmallows to the hot chocolate. This helped somewhat, but adding the extra calories kind of took away the calories I saved by choosing the diet hot chocolate mix.

Great Chocolate Taste Without All The Sugar

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

This cocoa satisfies that chocolate craving with just 25 calories per cup (or packet). You add this packet to hot water and stir and in a couple of minutes you can have a nice treat. I admit that the flavor is not particularly rich, but it is still quite good. Because this does taste a bit weak, I do not think kids would like it. It is sweet enough, but not as sweet as most hot chocolate.

In addition to making hot chocolate, I also use these packets to improve my coffee and make "mochas" at home. I will make coffee as I normally do and then I will take an envelope of this cocoa and pour out the equivalent of a big spoonful into my coffee and stir it in. The addition of the cocoa turns my humdrum coffee into a nice mocha treat.

I also really like the fact that this cocoa includes calcium. I don't drink much milk and I know it is best to get calcium in food, so I love that it is included in this beverage.

Love the chocolate flavor but it leaves a funny aftertaste

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

So glad this available without added sugar

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

I've been buying this brand for years. I got hooked on it when my entire office was on Weight Watchers and this was worth no points so everyone always had plenty of it in their desks drawers. I kept drinking it because it had a rich chocolate taste without the added sugar. I haven't checked the nutrition label of regular hot chocolate for years but I think there was at least twenty five grams of sugar in a packet. I don't think you'll miss all that extra sugar once you taste how good the no added sugar version is.
I like that this comes in pre-measured packets. There's ten in the box, a pretty good amount. It lasts us awhile. I give this kind to my kids too. There's no way they need the extra sugar so no added sugar is perfect for them too. I actually will split one pack between the two of them, sometimes, but don't tell them that. They're happy with the taste even when they only get half the packet.

Not as fulfilling.

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

This Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix - No Sugar Added is not as tasty as the one with sugar. It just tastes like watered down hot cocoa. I wanted to use this so we cold cut down on our sugars this winter but I think this is one thing I can't continue to use. We will have to cut out sugars from something else.

nice treat

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

Not a super fancy hot chocolate, but it is easy to make and pleasurable to drink! The individual packets are nice and can get taken on the go or packed in a lunch for work. I like to add a little flavor with a coffee syrup, so since this is sugar free my drink does not end up too sweet.

The best!

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is by far the best boxed hot chocolate mix ever! The mix is very rich, tastes like an authentic chocolate, and it's easy to make! I prefer making mine with milk, but this tastes good with water as well! It has no sugar added, but it's perfectly sweet the way it is. It's very creamy and absolutely delicious. Add a few marshmallows to the top and you have a great cup of hot chocolate!

Good for the cold weather

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

Nothing can truly beat a good cup of hot chocolate. Swiss Miss Milk hot chocolate is the best, and it is super easy to make. The recipe calls for either milk or water, and both ways are good. If you like to enjoy the more chocolatey flavor you just need to add water. But if you like more of a creamy flavor using milk is the way to go!

Warm and perfect for cold winter days and also healthier

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

With less sugar, this product is already good. The warm chocolaty flavor is perfect for cold winter days and nights. This is also a healthier option than the original hot chocolate. This has less sugar, so therefor it's better for you.

Now, with less sugar the taste is obviously not going to be as good as the original, full sugared hot chocolate. While that is true, this is still an amazingly rich and chocolaty alternative. You still get that warm fuzzy feeling when driving around and looking at Christmas lights while drinking this.

We decided to go for the no sugar added hot chocolate because we wanted to be healthier. Around the holidays people tend to eat more sweets and sugary foods, so in order to stay one step ahead, even if this is a small step, we thought drinking sugar free hot chocolate would be perfect. It is still delicious with no sugar and it definitely still hits the spot!

Delicious hot chocolate!!

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

I brought a huge case of these with me to college. There were probably about 60 packets of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix - No Sugar Added in the case. I don't know if anyone else does this, but I like to put these hot chocolate packs in my coffee in the morning to imitate a mocha. The taste is not like a mocha you would get at your local coffee shop, but it comes pretty close, especially since I am not too picky with my coffee. I just don't like my coffee too sweet, so the fact that these hot chocolate packets are sugar-free makes them the perfect companion for my coffee.
When I'm not drinking my homemade version of a mocha, these hot chocolate packets also taste great as regular hot chocolate made in either warm milk or water! Try nuking in the microwave some marshmallows on the top of your hot chocolate! It's delicious! Another great combination is adding a candy cane to your hot chocolate and letting it melt. Yum!

Yummy!!!

from TN

Comments about Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix:

I love this hot cocoa, The smell and taste of this cocoa brings back so many memories, every sip feels kind of nostalgic. This cocoa is so creamy and rich, that it is almost hard to believe it is sugar-free. Swiss Miss proves that sugar-free can be good, a cup of this cocoa is like a little cup of heaven.