Other Clock Radios:

Sony - ICFC414 AM/FM Large Display Clock Radio

great for light sleepers

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Sony - ICFC414 AM/FM Large Display Clock Radio:

This is a really nice alarm clock that is perfect for people who are heavy sleepers. When I go to sleep, I find it hard to wake up even when my kids shake me to wake up. I got this alarm clock because my sister has the same one and I noticed that when she set the alarm clock, it was very loud when it went off. This clock has an adjustable volume feature and I usually set it to the highest volume so that I am able to wake up. The digital display is large and the numbers on it are big and easy for me to read in the daylight and also at night. This clock radio has a nice dial on it so that I can change the radio station and I am able to listen to both the AM and FM frequencies. This alarm clock is nice because it automatically changes the time when it is daylight savings. When it comes to the alarm clock, i can set it so that it sets off a beep, or at a particular radio station. The clock radio is perfect for my night stand because it is small and not bulky.

great alarm clock

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Sony - ICFC414 AM/FM Large Display Clock Radio:

I'm very particular about the articles I have in my bedroom and this clock was perfect for it. Its minimalist design and big numbers are what attracted me the most. I just love the way it looks on my nightstand. Having both alarms just makes my life a lot easier since I have different schedules during the week.