Other Cat Treats:
SmartyKat
SmartyKat Catnip

SmartyKat Catnip

it's cats best friend

All of my cat goes crazy for this cat nip. it is easy to apply to the cats favorite toy or on a scraching post. And watch them play!!  It is great to use to train your cat to not claw your funiture. It is very easy to clean up with a vaccume cleaner, and it will not clog it up.  If your cat loves this type of cat nip, it will eat some of it. And, it is non toxic for your cat to eat.  It will also calm your cat down if it is stressed out on something new, just put some of this cat nip on there bed. And watch them start to calm down. and play then fall asleep.  try some for your cats and see what happens.  Not all stores carry this product.

Better than Others

Smarty Kat Catnip is a fan favorite of my kittens.  My kittens are very picky eaters and would only take catnip out of a can such as purina.  Smarty Catnip offers an alternative food source for the kitties and they throughroughly enjoy eating it.  Once I open the bag they know when they have been good.  I often offer this only as an incentive to help them potty train in their litter box.  Smarty Kat Catnip is nutritional according to the box and does not have any excess saturated fats that can make my kittens unhealthy like other brand that will not be named.  Price wise, Smarty Kat Catnip is not on the expensive side, but in today's economy, I can only offer this food as a treat.  It is unfortunate that I could not offer in continually to my kittens as they absolutely love this food and in a matter of minutes it is gone.  Litterally licked clean.  I can only say good things about Smarty Kat Catnip and highly recommend any one with kittens to pick up a can or three for your little kittens.  My absolutely love it and I am sure yours will too.  If my cats eat this stuff, yours will too.

Great organic catnip.

from Pearl, MS

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

My cat loves this catnip. I love that it's organic and not sprayed with pesticides since she loves to munch on it a bit! We like to put some on her bed and she rolls around in it and plays with her tail! I usually put about a small pinch and rub it over her scratching post or her bed and she smells it right away. It's in small little pieces so it's easy for her to chew and easy for me to vacuum up if any gets on the couch or floor. Putting this on a new toy or bed can help to warm your pet up to the item. It's also useful to distract your pet away from something you don't want them rubbing or scratching on as well. My cat always gets so excited when I use this and she meows whenever she even thinks she hears the bag come out of the cabinet. I would definately recommend this to anyone who wants to pamper and treat their kitty cat with something a little special and good for them. The organic makes me feel happy giving this to her.

Kitty goes krazy for SmartyKat Catnip!

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

My kitties are hilarious when I give them this catnip. Out of the four cats I've owned over the years three kitties have absolutely LOVED catnip. One of the four just didn't care for it. However, she doesn't care for anything except sleeping in the sunshine! At one time I gave all three kitties this catnip on my patio. They got real mellow then started rolling around all over the patio and making cute little meowing noises. It was the funniest thing. One of my kitties who is extremely alpha goes crazy for this catnip. He has opened drawers and cabinet doors to get to the green goodness within. I wake up to find an empty chewed up package! I now have to find a super secure hiding place to keep my catnip. Once I took the time to sew a cute little fish shaped cat toy which I carefully stuffed with fiber fill and catnip and the alpha boy destroyed the toy within five minutes to get to the catnip inside. He is almost grumpy about it. He doesn't just roll around in it, he actually eats the catnip. It is always entertaining for me when I bring out this bag of SmartyKat Catnip and the kitties seem to enjoy having a break from the monotony of snoozing on the sofa. Every kitty lover needs to try this product at least once!

This is like Kitty Crack!

from Chesterfield, MO

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

My cat goes absolutely crazy for this SmartyKat catnip. Of course, my cat loves catnip in general, but this brand seems to be extremely high quality nip. It does specify on the package that it's organic, which makes me feel good about giving it to my cat. It also says it is grown in the United States, however, it is packaged in China, in case that's a concern for people. This comes in a nice, big, re-sealable bag. I take out the amount that I need, then reseal it and pop it in the freezer. I find that the cold, dry environment of the freezer keeps the catnip fresh and at optimal effectiveness. I use this product in a couple of ways. I will sprinkle a little on my cat's possessions, such as his scratching surfaces and his bed. I also store a few of his smaller toys in the catnip bag in order to "recharge" the catnip scent of the toys. This seems to really make him stand up and take notice of his old toys as if they're new again. If your cat responds to catnip, I think he/she will love this brand of nip!

My cats go nuts over this

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

This is an indulgent treat to make my cats happy. I sprinkle a little on their scratch toys, and they go nuts scratching and chewing the toys. I also found another use for it. I have a cat who is recovering from a respiratory illness she got from strays, and this product actually encouraged her to start eating. I think it helped her want to start eating again when I sprinkled a little on her food.

Potent!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

I usually buy the catnip that comes in a little plastic tub to keep my kitties from breaking in and eating it and throwing it all over the floor in a mad party. When I got them a new cat tower I picked up a bag of this as well to sprinkle on the new tower. They thought it was the best thing!

They nibbled at the catnip and then rolled around in it and then climbed the tower until exhaustion set in, at which point they laid in the remains of the catnip and slept with sweet little content smiles on their faces.

There is quite a bit in this small bag so there is plenty for use in sprinkling on scratchers, cat trees, or you can just put a toy in the bag for a few days and let it marinate and then give it to them. I've tried all of these and they enjoy them each time!

So, if you're looking for a high potency catnip, this is for you. Just be sure to keep it out of reach, or in the freezer, when you're not home or you may come home to catnip frenzy!

kitty stoner

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

I have two cats, a female who is about 11 years old, and a male who is less than a year old. My female cat loves this catnip. She doesn't want to roll in it, or play with it in a toy, she wants in a bowl for her to lick up. Afterwards, she goes to sleep blissfully. My male cat doesn't really care for catnip but sometimes he'll indulge in this kind. He is the one who would rather play with it or roll in it rather than eating like my female does. He also doesn't sleep afterwards, he runs around like a madman. It doesn't cause either of them to be sick or get hairballs. Its generally pretty good for them. This brand is good and very inexpensive. A bag will last you a pretty long time depending on how much, and how often you give it to your fuzzy feline friend. My female cat often wants it more than once a day, and my male kitten never uses much because he prefers it to be inside of a toy. You can purchase this catnip at walmart, but I've never really seen it anywhere else in my area.

Good value for the price!

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

The first time I bought catnip I saw the smartykat catnip and it was only a couple of bucks and it was a big bag so it was a good value for the money! When I opened the bag the catnip smelled fresh and it looks like it is suppose to and I gave some to the cats and they loved it! They rolled in it and ate it! It is good to use as a treat or to put in catnip toys or on cat scratching posts! It keeps for a long time! I had a bag opened and I had it for a few years and it still smelled and looked the same and the cats still enjoyed it as when I first opened the bag! I recommend this catnip to anyone looking for a good deal and high quality in catnip!

SmartyKat Catnip really spices up my cat's lives!

from Amherst, MA

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

What can you say about SmartyKat Catnip? The stuff is just really addicting and it is hard to stop. I don’t know if they offer twelve step programs for cats or not but I think that my cat might need one after trying the SmartyKat Catnip. All she does now is lie around on the floor with her belly up in the air and if I try to touch her she reaches up and grabs me. Is it time for some tough love? Do I need to wait until she hits bottom or do you think I could do an intervention and save her now? :)
But seriously, I think that the SmartyKat Catnip makes my indoor cats lives just a little bit less boring and it seems to add a lot to their day. I sometimes pick up their toys and put them inside the SmartyKat Catnip bag for a day or two. This makes the toys much more interesting and hard to resist. And don’t forget that suggestion that all the articles say that you should play with your cat for twenty minutes a day? Well, mine never could last that long but now that we have SmartyKat Catnip it certainly is easier to get that mandatory exercise in!

Like crack for kittens.

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

I don't know what it is that is in cat nip, but it seems that everywhere I go the cats love it. I like to call this cat crack, the most addictive thing a cat can dream to have. I have two cats, one old and one young and they both seem to love cat nip. When I brought this SmartyKay catnip home, the cats that don't normally like to crawl all over me and beg for attention ran to me immediately. It's like they smelt it from a mile away and knew exactly it was even though I had never previously bought them any at nip. When I gave them each one of these catnip the ran to the next room and hid under tables and under beds to enjoy their new cat nip. What's even weirder is that my dogs seem to also love cat nip. I mean, it's made for cats, but apparently dogs love it too. Sometimes, my dogs will try to steal the cats' catnip and the cats will start growling at them and pawing them in the face. At this point, it seems I'll have to get my dogs some cat nip.

What's more to say? It's SmartyKat Catnip!

from Blacksburg, VA

Comments about SmartyKat Catnip:

Seriously, it's Catnip.  This means your cat will automatically love it.  SmartyKat Catnip just happens to be a very popular brand which people get.

The best part about getting SmartyKat catnip is trying to find places to hide it and make your cat go wild!  Find an old sock, rub it on a favorite toy, or just put it in a place you want your cat to go towards.  Hours of fun can be had just watching your cat freak out as it eats away.

Having a boring day?  This is once way to easily cheer you up.  What's even more fun is to rub a little bit on the cat (maybe its tail) and watch the cat spaz out trying to catch it!  I can't even describe the amount of fun I've had just coming home from working with a tiny bag, waiting for my cat to come around.  It really does lift spirits after a hard day at the job.

So in summary, I would say buy it!  It'll be fun for the both of you.  It's even especially great if you have a stressful job and just need to get away.