Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Skippy Natural

This Choosy Mom Chooses Skippy All Natural Peanut Butter

You remember the saying, Choosy moms choose Jif?  This choosy mom chooses **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter** instead. I have been trying to introduce more healthy foods into our lifestyle and as far as peanut butter goes natural and organic products are hard to find that taste good and don't get that oily mess at the top of the jar.  I also don't like cold peanut butter and many of these other products have to be stored in the refrigerator. **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter**  is:

- all natural

- no need to stir

- no trans fat per serving

- 2008 Chef's Best Taste Award

- No artificial ingredients

- Prepared using minimal processing methods \

- Available in chuncky or smooth

- IS NOT affected by the peanut butter recalls

A 2 tablespoon serving contains 180 calories, and 6 carbohydrates.  Skippy uses natural palm oil to create this all natural peanut butter which keeps it from having that nasty messy oily taste, feel and sediment at the top of your peanut butter jar.

***My Viewpoint: **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter** *** is the peanut butter of choice in our household. When I was expecting our youngest, I developed gestational diabetes and eating peanut butter became one of my only "treats."  As a result I tried many, but was never satisfied with flavor, consistency or ingredients. **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter** smells good from the minute you open it until the last spread on bread, toast, crackers, or English muffins.  It is all natural making it healthier for the family and it tastes wonderful.  We use smooth and creamy as the children prefer it, but I can't wait to get my hands on some crunchy again just for me.

In most cases "all natural" means it costs more.  And this all natural peanut butter doesn't!  Ok, maybe it was .25 more at the store last time (but the first time I bought it, it was actually cheaper than the store brand).  But I consider that little price to pay for a good tasting all natural name brand peanut butter.  The website offers some great recipes to use the **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter**  in, it's not just for sandwiches anymore.

I do not get it

I do not get it! What is the matter with peanut butter? I have been living in this country for 5 months. I have three kids and everybody has been telling me that I should buy this product. My kids hated it. I have read that peanut butter is one of America's favorite foods and that you could found it in about 75% of American homes. I just do not get it. I do not like it, but I understand that Americans love it. I think you should not have it in your house all the time.

Yummy!

from Empire, AL

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

While I grew up with Peter Pan and Jiff, I am now a Skippy gal when it comes to making sandwiches. I noticed the Skippy Naturals peanut butter about a year or so ago. Then I saw Skippy Naturals with Honey! Oh yea! It is fabulous! I have been choosing the options that are more natural and when possible organic when purchasing for my family. I use Skippy Naturals on all of our peanut butter sandwiches. I have 3 young children and they all love it too! As a matter of fact, one day I happened to pick up a different brand and my children noticed it right away! No fooling them, they want Skippy! This peanut butter is smooth, full of flavor, and just plain yummy. Sometimes with the natural peanut butter you constantly have to stir. With Skippy you do need to stir every now and then but not every time you open it. I would highly recommend trying the other varieties such as Skippy Natural with Honey and my husband likes the Skippy Naturals Super Chunky.

Tasty natural peanut butter!

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

Skippy natural peanut butter is the best of the natural brands available. The oil is separated on top when you open it but it's easy to mix in. It has the same consistency of normal peanut butter and love the health aspect, especially no hydrogenated oil. The taste is great, like regular peanut butter. It isn't too pricey. I just wish they offered a crunchy version too.

For the best healthy peanut butter choose Skippy Natural Creamy!

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

My family's always been huge fans of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and our favorite brand by far is Skippy, even long before we switched to Skippy Natural because of my dad's cholesterol. But we did, and believe me, it's so much like regular Skippy you can't even tell the difference! It has that perfect peanut taste in a smooth paste that never breaks the bread when you spread it on, it's delicious on ANY kind of bread with all flavors of jelly or jam, though my personal favorite sandwich is Skippy Natural Creamy with seed-filled raspberry jam on toasted white. If you use Skippy Naural, it needs to be stirred immediately when it's opened because of the peanut oil on the top, but it's still the same great peanut butter that's EVEN better for you because it doesn't have all of that added salt!

Creamy delicious taste!

from Osakis, MN

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I was really excited when Skippy jumped on the bandwagon and decided to start making a natural peanut butter. In the past, I've had to purchase natural peanut butter at Health Food stores, and the price was more expensive. Skippy did a great job of making a peanut butter free of additives, but with a smooth creamy, very natural taste. My grandkids love the taste and don't realize that this peanut butter has no added sugar or preservatives. If they eat it, I'm a happy Nana!

I was raised on Skippy.

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I was born and bred on Skippy Peanut Butter, and, to this day, it remains the best tasting peanut butter to me. When I saw that Skippy came out with a natural line of peanut butter, I knew I had to try it. Because, if they could make a healthier peanut butter with the same Skippy taste, I would be getting the best of both worlds. I also liked that it was a natural peanut butter that I didn't have to stir every time I want to use it. Now I can't say that it has the same taste and texture of regular Skippy, but it still has a flavor and is fairly smooth. I still prefer the regular Skippy but will continue to buy the Natural from time to time.

This is the best peanut butter ever!

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

Skippy is the only brand of peanut butter I will purchase. I really love their new dark chocolate peanut butter too! No matter if I am cooking, baking or just eating it off the spoon, Skippy is the only brand for me! The dark chocolate is especially wonderful on apples and toast!

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I accidentally picked up this kind of peanut butter, and I have to tell you that was one mistake I am glad I made. It creamy and smooth and taste great. I make peanut butter cookies with it and they are so much more flavorful and are eaten faster. I make peanut butter pie and it is easier to work with, so smooth and creamy! Love the texture and the flavor! I have not switched back, I pick this up all time now. I am very happy with this type of peanut butter but Jiffy has always been my number one brand!

A good choice for peanut butter.

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I like this peanut butter and have been eating it for many years. It tastes great. I like that it has palm oil and not a list of strange ingredients. It does have sugar, which I am not that crazy about, but it is a good alternative to the kinds with oil on the top that are hard to stir.

yummy

from Campbell, OH

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I was really suprised when I bought Skippy Natural by accident. I don't really like natural peanut butter because they usually taste aweful...like all other good for you foods. I was pleasantly surprised to see how tasty Skippy Natural really is. I love it and plan to keep on buying it. Its not odd tasting like other natural peanut butter that ends up tasting like a smashed oily peanut. This is fantastic.

Very Satisfying...

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I love the price, the ingredients, but the taste is amazing. Considering that I enjoy natural PB and cannot stand over processed foods/spreads, I purchased Skippy Natural Honey, for experiemental purposes, and was delighted. Being a rather harsh food critic, absolutely I am going to by this product again. However, next time I will go without Honey since I find it slightly too sweet. Nice job Skippy!!