Other Misc. Grocery Items:

Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter

Pros

Cons

This Choosy Mom Chooses Skippy All Natural Peanut Butter

You remember the saying, Choosy moms choose Jif?  This choosy mom chooses **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter** instead. I have been trying to introduce more healthy foods into our lifestyle and as far as peanut butter goes natural and organic products are hard to find that taste good and don't get that oily mess at the top of the jar.  I also don't like cold peanut butter and many of these other products have to be stored in the refrigerator. **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter**  is:

- all natural

- no need to stir

- no trans fat per serving

- 2008 Chef's Best Taste Award

- No artificial ingredients

- Prepared using minimal processing methods \

- Available in chuncky or smooth

- IS NOT affected by the peanut butter recalls

A 2 tablespoon serving contains 180 calories, and 6 carbohydrates.  Skippy uses natural palm oil to create this all natural peanut butter which keeps it from having that nasty messy oily taste, feel and sediment at the top of your peanut butter jar.

***My Viewpoint: **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter** *** is the peanut butter of choice in our household. When I was expecting our youngest, I developed gestational diabetes and eating peanut butter became one of my only "treats."  As a result I tried many, but was never satisfied with flavor, consistency or ingredients. **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter** smells good from the minute you open it until the last spread on bread, toast, crackers, or English muffins.  It is all natural making it healthier for the family and it tastes wonderful.  We use smooth and creamy as the children prefer it, but I can't wait to get my hands on some crunchy again just for me.

In most cases "all natural" means it costs more.  And this all natural peanut butter doesn't!  Ok, maybe it was .25 more at the store last time (but the first time I bought it, it was actually cheaper than the store brand).  But I consider that little price to pay for a good tasting all natural name brand peanut butter.  The website offers some great recipes to use the **Skippy Natural Peanut Butter**  in, it's not just for sandwiches anymore.

I do not get it

I do not get it! What is the matter with peanut butter? I have been living in this country for 5 months. I have three kids and everybody has been telling me that I should buy this product. My kids hated it. I have read that peanut butter is one of America's favorite foods and that you could found it in about 75% of American homes. I just do not get it. I do not like it, but I understand that Americans love it. I think you should not have it in your house all the time.

Taste great and kids love it

from Wisconsin

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

The Skippy Natural Creamy peanut butter is a big hit in my house. It's so smooth and taste amazing. It's hard to find a lot of natural things that also taste good. Even my picky kids love it. That's a win alone. I will continue to have skippy as my choice for peanut butter.

Peanut Butter at it's Finest :)

from Howard, OH.

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I think that Skippy is the only Company I will buy my Peanut Butter from (especially the Natural Creamy . No need to stir either. Love it.

Creamy

from Michigan

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

This is the only peanut butter I think of when I think of peanut butter. It is creamy, tastes like fresh peanuts and has the consistence to stay where you put it. Mixes well with everything. highest quality. It will store without being in the fridge. It tastes the best and is healthy. True peanut flavor, that roasted and salted taste is unbeatable. I got these samples and I am a big fan now. I am switching brands to this. Love it! Skippy is loved by my entire family. We made peanut butter cups with it and toast and cookies. We even put it on crackers.

Love it!

from Zanesville Oh

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I received 5 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter to test and I loved every single one of them! This specific jar was included. It is so smooth and easy to spread, and it doesn't stick to your spoon or butter knife!

OMG! Deeelicious!

from Marine City MI

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

I have never tried Skippy peanut butter before, always been a Jif girl. NOT ANY MORE! Now I'm a Skip girl! The peanut butter taste is unbelievable! I'm hooked.

Yum

from New jersey

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

This is so good! I love that this peanut butter is natural ! It also is definitely very creamy and it's ready to eat right out the jar! I've had issues of the oil setting on the top of peanut butter and needing to stir it prior to eating. This definitely you didn't need to do that it was so good!

Deff a buy again!

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

This is a great natural product. Flavor is awesome and consistency is very nice. It's advertised on the label as "no stir" and that was totally correct. I did not have to sir it before using like you usually have to do with natural peanut butter.

I would buy it

from Springfield

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

Peanut butter is a staple ingredient in our house. We use it for sandwiches, cookies, and granola. I try to always buy all natural products when I can, and this one hold up to the more expensive health for stores. I would recommend it. The honey one is really sweet, so I do prefer the original.

Best peanut butter out there

from Lackawanna New York 14218

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

Family is your #one fan thanks for a great product

Kids loved it!!

from Kentucky

Comments about Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:

My kids love peanut butter and I love trying to find the more healthier version of things they love. So I had to try Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter. They loved it. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future!!