Other Bedroom Furnitures:
Signature Sleep
Signature Sleep Queen/King Adjustable Bed Frame

Queen/King Adjustable Bed Frame Adds Support and Makes the Room Look Great

Support your bed with the Signature Sleep queen/king adjustable bed frame and you're guaranteed great support and a comfortable night. The frame is made of durable metal and measures 8.5 inches high and 80 inches long. The width varies depending upon how you've chosen to adjust it, with a minimum width of 60 inches. Maximum width is 76 inches.

The queen/king adjustable bed frame features nine gliders for easy movement and relocation. The center rail adds even more support. The frame easily adjusts from queen to king-sized to fit your favorite mattress. A headboard attachment is also included and fits most standard headboards. The frame holds up to five hundred pounds. Please note: this bed frame will not accommodate a California king-sized mattress.

Signature Sleep Queen/King Adjustable Bed Frame

I don't think a frame is just a frame anymore!

Comments about Signature Sleep Queen/King Adjustable Bed Frame:

Previously to purchasing the signature queen/ king sized bed frame for our then-new mattress, I knew nothing at all about bed frames. Firstly, cheap is cheap. These are mid-priced and worth the extra cost by ten fold! I never realized how horrible every bed frame had really been my entire life! In hindsight, I remember a terrible one that my parents paid a lot of money for in the nineties, and it made me feel like I'd slept on rocks! I digress. That was a long story to get to the point. Buy this frame. This particular frame. It's awesome. It doesn't do anything particularly fantastic- it adjusts to suit either a king or queen. I can say, however, it has held up perfectly for about 8 years now with no breaks, squeaks, or other problems, and I imagine we will have it for a while! I can't say anything about any other brand- they might be awesome- but I KNOW this one is. I'd say that is a straightforward review! Buy it!