Other Pillows:
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Pillows

Sealy Posturepedic Pillows

Sealy Posturepedic pillow isn't all that.

from Four Oaks, NC

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Pillows:

I guess I was expecting more from this since it was kind of costly compared to other pillows. I like that it is soft, but firm. I don't like that it has too much padding in it. It started to bother my neck. I sleep better with a thin pillow. It didn't look that thick when I bought it. It is hypoallergenic. I needed that. My allergies are so bad that I have to have something that is made of good quality and dosen't allow as much dust or dust mites. That can be a big problem for many. The size of the pillow is good. By that, I mean the length and width. It costs much more than the other pillows I could have chosen. I'm not so sure that this pillow helps with back and neck problems, but each person is different. I think it is comfortable. I would not recommend putting it in the washer. You're better off hand washing this. I did put mine in the washer once. It was all deformed. Well, the inside was not soft anymore.

I think I'd prefer a different pillow, but this pillow may be perfect for others.