View more computer monitors

Samsung
2333SW
Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor

Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor

Samsung Syncmaster 2333: Nice monitor!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

Samsung Syncmaster 2333: Nice monitor!

We bought this Samsung Syncmaster 23 inch LCD monitor as our second LCD monitor in our home office. The first being a viewsonic. We got a great deal on this one where we could not say no.

The good feature of this monitor is the availability of different inputs. You can use the normal VGA input, or DVI cable connectors. We use the DVI connection.

The LCD panel on this monitor is called the TN panel as described on online forums. It is not a very sharp panel and does not have the best possible colors and contrast as compared to some more expensive monitors.

Compared to our viewsonic this Samsung does have some differents with regards to colors and contrast where the viewsonic looks better and is easier on the eyes. With the samsung you feel there is a little bit of flicker on the screen and the black levels are not as good as the viewsonic.

Overall for the price, I feel this is a great LCD monitor.

this monitor is awesome

from Austin, TX

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

A few things first.. this monitor is not HD and does not have a manual switch between digital and analog. I would take half a star off for that, but the site won't let me and the monitor is more on the side of awesome than not.. so to be fair.. 4.75 stars.

About 3 years ago, I went from a 17" to this.. When I opened it up, compared to my old monitor it was a monster. A welcomed monster, but a monster nonetheless. After using it for a while, I've grown accustomed to it, but everytime I take a step back, it's still a big, you can see whatever you need, monitor. It's design is simple, clean, and exactly what I was looking for. The blinking of the blue light when it's idle somewhat bothers me, but it isn't as bad as I had expected.

If I were to ever be in the market for another monitor, I would want the same one, especially at the price I paid for it. 3 years later, and I'm still seeing deals for this monitor just reaching the price I paid for it.

This Samsung 2333SW is awesome!

from New York, NY

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

I've owned this Samsung for almost a year and it's been great so far. The only flaw that I can think of is that the height cannot be adjusted. The monitor works really well and is a nice size. The graphics are really nice on this monitor. Everything is colorful, vivid and bright. There is a nice blue light at the bottom of the screen that lets you know when the monitor is on. It blinks when the monitor is not in use so you know to shut it off. The buttons for the montior are on the right side of the screen with the power on/off button being on the bottom. This is a little tricky because my flat screen tv has the button on top so I keep getting confused and hitting the wrong button. The monitor itself looks great and is a solid glossy black color with the words Samsung on the front. It's really a shame that the monitor cannot be height adjusted. At least it can be tilted up at different angles.