View more computer monitors

906BW
Samsung (Black) LCD Monitor

Samsung (Black) LCD Monitor

4.8

I like this LCS monitor and i hopeto buy it

from UAE

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Adjustable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Vivid Colors

Cons

• Dead Pixels
  • Poor Adjustability

• Gaming

Comments about Samsung (Black) LCD Monitor:

itsvery very very goooooood .i need buy it

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Computer Platform:
  • Linux

Better than expected and then some!

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Samsung (Black) LCD Monitor:

When I bought this monitor I could tell it would be good based on the specs but I didn't realize it would be amazing. I liked it so much I bought 2.  The colors when I play games are so life like, Samsung really came through with the 2000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms responce time makes it so each sequence is unnoticable. I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a high quality monitor at a farely good price (though it's certainly not cheap).

Great Quality, Colors, Response Time, Design, and Price!

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about Samsung (Black) LCD Monitor:

I recently purchased a used Samsung 906BW monitor. However, it had an issue of a flashing screen I was able to order some new capacitors on eBay to do the repair myself. This monitor works as good as new and is by far one of the best monitors I have ever used. The colors and contrast that the 906BW is capable of is amazing as said in previous reviews. There is no strain on the eyes when reading documents or scanning through webpages on the Internet. I frequently play movies and games through this monitor and it has never let me down with the fast 2ms response time. I am hoping to find another 906BW monitor to add to my display. Overall it is a wonderful addition to my desktop and always surpasses my expectations in performance. Another great thing is the appeal of the menu and it is very easy to use with the buttons available on the bottom of the screen. I wonder if Samsung or other manufacturers will soon design anything that is better than the Samsung 906BW monitor.

Good for price

from North Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Samsung (Black) LCD Monitor:

Hi i just bought this monitor last week, and it was really nice picture clarity

u can play games watch movies and surf internet..

i like this monitor and i will recommand this to anyone who are looking for better picture clarity..