4.8
FPT5084
Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV

Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV

4.8

Great picture, great style, great price!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

After spending months researching HD tv's and driving myself crazy in the process, I finally settled on this TV and don't regret it.  The HD picture is AMAZING!  The colors just pop and the pic is so sharp and lifelike, it almost looks 3D!  The anti-glare screen is pretty effective--I've got massive windows in my room, both adjacent to and across from the TV and it does much better than my old CRT in this respect.As for standard def quality--I was pleasantly surprised. I expected to be bothered by it, but it's not bad at all. In fact, it's better than my old CRT (9 years old).  It, of course, can't compare to the hi-def picture, but it's completely watchable.You really can't go wrong with this set--it has a 2-year warranty and the price is very competitive for a 1080p set. If you're a real stickler, simply have to have the best out there, and money is no object, then check out the high-end Pioneers. In my opinion, though, it's not worth shelling out the extra bucks for a difference in picture quality that you won't even notice unless you put the tv's side by side. And even then, the difference is small.If you want to save even more, though, go for a Samsung or Panasonic non-1080p set. Again, the picture difference is small and, unless you've got a Blue-Ray or Hi-Def DVD player, the 1080p won't make much difference. If you're going for smaller than a 50", then definitely don't waste your money on 1080p!

Love this TV

from mount ulla, NC

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

We absolutely love this tv. I have never owned and LCD but all my family does and our picture are far more superior to their tv. This samsung has plenty of connections and looks great on our wall. We love this tv so much we bought a 43 inch for the bedroom. a samsung plasma aslo...... The picture quality is great. Watching football in HD actually looks like your at the game!

samsung plasma tv what color

from Bangor, PA

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

I have my samsung television since December of 2008. I just love this television. It has great color, is very neat and stylish. It has many ways you can place your television. It has a stand base, you can mount it on a wall or as I did is I purchased. I purchased a televison stand with a back mount and mounted it to that. It looks great and is really a pleasure to watch. I love this television.

can never go back to a small tv again!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

happened to see a killer deal in an add for a plasma bundle.  i was hestitating on proceeding but after some talking into by my husband, we went forward with the purchase.  and now, i'm hooked... i can never go back to a regular tv, especially not in my living room. we now want to upgrade all tv's in home for at least 32 in plasma. great investment!

This big screen plasma changed my life.

from Port Washington, WI

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

This is my  first big screen television and it looks great.  It took a little time to set-up the high Def, mostly my lack of knowledge, but out of the box this was the best, most satisifing piece of electronics that I have purchased in years.  The clairity when I first started watching was amazing.  And when I traded in my regular cable box for the digital, like I said earlier, it changed my life.  Everything from multiple inputs, easy of use, to little things  like a nice swivel base, this TV can't  be beat.