4.8
HPT4254
Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV

Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV

4.8

Pros

• Great picture quality (4)
  • Attractive (3)
  • Easy to setup (3)
  • Energy efficient (3)
  • Good remote control (3)

Cons

• Was this a gift?:

great picture

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

This one the first "updated" tv I bought after lots of consideration and I finally had to force myself to get a new one.  And I love it.  The picture on this tv is absolutely wonderful.  The sound quality is great and I couldn't ask for more.  Its just the right size for my bedroom.  My friend had a 55 inch that he thought was the greatest but after comparing his and this tv, his doesn't even come close.

On the HD channels the picture on his tv was just awful.  But I would watch the same thing on my tv and it looked great.  I can't think of anything that I dislike about this Samsung and think its a great tv and will last me for a while.  The next tv I purchase will most definitely be another Samsung because I am extremely pleased with their tvs.

So you should definitely put this tv in the running when you consider buying your next tv because you won't have any regrets.

can't keep my eyeys off the wonderful picture

from West Chester, PA

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

My Dad bought this TV for me and my bf this past Christmas. I couldn't have ask for a better gift! The picture is so clear that I sometimes forget that I'm in front of a televison. I have a friend that works for a cable company. He see TVs all day. When he come over to our house, he always remarks at how wonderfully clear the picture is. The look is of this tv is stylish and the large screen it great for play Wii.

Beautiful vivid picture!

from Foley, AL

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

After purchasing a faulty Philips television that we had to return to the store, we purchased the **Samsung - HP-T4254 42 in. Plasma Television.  **I am extremely pleased with this television and our decision to purchase this.  The size is perfect...not too big and not too small.  The picture is incredible and the clarity is second to none.  The colors are so vivid you feel as if you are right there in your favorite television program.  The **Samsung - HP-T4254 42 in. Plasma Television **is very easy to use and compatible with all of my components that I have to use.  HD programming is absolutely incredible on this television!  Not to mention, asthetically, the design of the actual television is simple and very attractive with my home decor.  I have not had any problems with "burn in" with the screen and I have discovered that there is an included feature to correct the "burn in" problem, if it ever were to occur.  I would recommend the **Samsung - HP-T4254 42 in. Plasma Television **to eveyone!