4.9
Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV

Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV

4.9

• Sound Quality:

i like this tv and i will buy it agin

from casablanca

About Me Power User

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Energy Efficient
  • Fast Setup
  • Good Remote Control
  • Good Resolution
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Great Sound Quality
  • Reduced Glare

Cons

• Difficult to Set Up

• Attached to Computer
  • Movies
  • Video Games
  • Wall Mounting

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

i will buy this television agin and again . find it really good full of colors and large screen nice for films and night shows and for football matche with friends . a strong and good quality full of options and i can use it in different ways : for computer- for bedroom - for saloon and more it really a good deal i love it

• Was this a gift?:

Its very beutyful

from Egypt

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Energy Efficient
  • Fast Setup
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Great Sound Quality

Cons

• Glare

• Home Theater
  • Wall Mounting

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

I think that's a very successful television and the size is very suitable for the house and also a good thick it is not very thin nor too thick stripes and also very bright and wonderful properties and easy to control it and his remote control works with high efficiency and thank you

• Was this a gift?:

Great Product

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

This TV is amazing, it has a very clear picture and the quality you get when you buy a samsung is wonderful. I got to test out this TV thanks to a person that I was living with for awhile. The picture is sharp, the quality of it even though it is a bigger TV makes the picture look much more clear. I was super impressed with how it looks while watching a movie, tv shows, and even playing a game.

I got to play a few console games and while the graphics on those consoles were not the greatest (nothing to do with the TV by the way) the TV still looked amazing while it was on. Movies look so real and big that it felt like I was actually inside the movie with the actors. It was like going to the theater without having to leave the house. Now how neat is that. I was also impressed with how tv shows came out, even shows that normally look a bit off because they're not done in HD (what channels do not do HD anymore it is so weird) they still looked like they were done in HD. HD channels were crystal clear and perfect.

Great product!

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

We have had this product for a few years and it is great we have not had any issues with it. It is a great size and has a very sleek design. We use this product for streaming our favorite shows from our laptop. It is very easy to use and is easily set up. It has a great picture quality and I would certainly recommend this product for anyone to use if you do not want a ginormous television or a tiny television this is a great in the middle television The sound quality is not bad either, it is not the best but it works great for us. Many televisions can go out on you after a year or two just because they are poorly made but this product is built to last because we have had no problems with it, the picture is still as a great as the day we bought it.

Picture Quality
Great picture quality it is very clear and easy to make out everything on the screen.

Sound Quality
Sound is not perfect but it is good enough for me it can get a little shaky sounding when turned up too loud but we rarely turn it up that loud so it does not bother us.

Awesome TV

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

I've had a variety of TVs in my time... small and large (never larger then this one). I was debating on actually getting a large TV like this, becuase I really don't use it much, maybe an hour a day to watch 1 episode of something on netflix, but after much deliberation i decided to go with this TV. I was attracted to its look, and the picture is seriously outstanding! Also the sound quality is great for just standard TV speakers... I don't even use surround sound, granted im not a huge movie buff but I've never had issues hearing anything thats going on even at a minimal volume setting. Plenty of ports to plug in all of your gadgets and gaming consoles. PS3 on this thing is beautiful... i play Gran Turismo on this TV and it looks BAD ASS... like im driving in a real car almost. 2 thumbs up, good job samsung... worth every penny if you're looking to update your TV

seems good quality, i have moved 3 times since owning and never had any issues.

• Sound Quality:

Great TV, excellent color and sound. Based rotates for easy view

from New York, NY

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

I read lots of reviews and did a lot of research before purchasing my Samsung TV.  It is the Samsung 42" Plasma HDTV model, it gets an excellent picture, great color and sound and easy set up.  I like the pivot base so I can watch the TV from all over my apartment (I did not mount it).  No complaints...great product for a great price.

Samsung has done it again! The new plasma Television.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

This television is truly astounding with its high definition picture quality and sound it takes the cake as one of the best televisions of its time,well until samsung comes out with another of course. This television is extremely appealing to the eye even when its off, that's when you know that you have made a good decision. The picture quality is near perfect, as i got to about 9 inches away from the television and still could not see the individual pixels within the screen. The new plasma display is probably what contributed to the newfound clear crisp picture quality, but the one thing that sold me on this television is how the colors in all of the pictures would just pop out of the television without revealing any discrepencies in its design.Without any cons that i could possibly think of, the new samsung plasma television is amazing and it would be foolish not to recommend this to anyone looking to buy an affordable great television.

Best tv in the house!

from Clearwater, MN

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

After purchasing a faulty Philips television that we had to return to the store, we purchased the **Samsung - HP-T4254 42 in. Plasma Television.  **I am extremely pleased with this television and our decision to purchase this.  The size is perfect...not too big and not too small.  The picture is incredible and the clarity is second to none.  The colors are so vivid you feel as if you are right there in your favorite television program.  The **Samsung - HP-T4254 42 in. Plasma Television **is very easy to use and compatible with all of my components that I have to use.

great picture

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

This one the first "updated" tv I bought after lots of consideration and I finally had to force myself to get a new one.  And I love it.  The picture on this tv is absolutely wonderful.  The sound quality is great and I couldn't ask for more.  Its just the right size for my bedroom.  My friend had a 55 inch that he thought was the greatest but after comparing his and this tv, his doesn't even come close.

On the HD channels the picture on his tv was just awful.  But I would watch the same thing on my tv and it looked great.  I can't think of anything that I dislike about this Samsung and think its a great tv and will last me for a while.  The next tv I purchase will most definitely be another Samsung because I am extremely pleased with their tvs.

So you should definitely put this tv in the running when you consider buying your next tv because you won't have any regrets.

can't keep my eyeys off the wonderful picture

from West Chester, PA

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

My Dad bought this TV for me and my bf this past Christmas. I couldn't have ask for a better gift! The picture is so clear that I sometimes forget that I'm in front of a televison. I have a friend that works for a cable company. He see TVs all day. When he come over to our house, he always remarks at how wonderfully clear the picture is. The look is of this tv is stylish and the large screen it great for play Wii.