Other Grains & Pastas:
Pasta, Penne, Spaghetti
Ronzoni
Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta

Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta

In a pasta class of it's own

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta:

Aesthetically this is a nice trifecta of green,orange, and brown. The inviting colors are complimented by the medley of carrot, other veggies, and a spaghetti. It looks and tastes special and familiar. It's healthier than the pasta you grew up on and just as satisfying!

Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta is delish & full of veggies!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta:

I was in the grocery store looking for pasta to make my husband's birthday meal and was checking out all the different varieties when I came across the bold, green packaging of Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta. I liked what the package said, so I threw the box in my cart.

**Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta **is enriched with tomatoes, carrots and spinach. It has the tri-color effect that some spiral pasta salads have with orange, green and beige pasta colors. What made me buy it is the fact that each 4 ounce portion contains a full serving of vegetables! I don't know about you, but I find it hard to get all my veggies sometimes, so if I can get one serving from a pasta, I will!

I made this pasta with a spicy marinara sauce and home-made meatballs. Both my husband and I agree that you can't even tell there's vegetables in the pasta. It's just like regular pasta with taste and texture, just better for you.

I am totally sold on **Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta**. I'm glad that they have it available in: rotini, spaghetti, penne and radiatore because I'll be buying in each variety when I need it. This will replace ALL pasta I used to buy!

Weight Watchers Friendly, Kids Gobbled Up

from Oldsmar, FL

Comments about Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta:

Made this pasta, added variety of fresh veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, snap peas, carrot slices) to boiling water the last two minutes or so--drained and cooled, added sliced chicken and drizzled very lightly some Italian dressing over it--serving cold from the fridge at dinnertime after tossing it again.  The kids loved it!  (I did add some fresh cubed mozzerella cheese to theirs for calcium.)  The whole reason I got the veggie pasta is thinking they would pick out the veggies since they only like raw veggies and I'm trying to break that habit by exposure (and sure, there were random bites of veggies left) but not only did they eat most of the veggies, they scarfed the pasta (which tastes and has the texture of the "bad" white pasta when cooked al dente--hooray!).  I totaled my WWPlusPoints for my serving and it came out only 8 points for the meal.  Awesome.  Will become a weekly pasta dish in my house now!