Other Misc. Business Services:

Reliable Office Suplies

Very dishonest and unprofessional

from North Carolina

Comments about Reliable Office Suplies:

You can't believe a word that their customer service says. They will not honor agreements made by their representative. They will offer you a great deal but then send obsolete defective product. Then they expect you to pay the difference to get working product. Very shabby unprofessional company.

Disappointing Serevice

Comments about Reliable Office Suplies:

On or about November 15 I received a mailer with coupons for Office Supplies. I needed toner for my Canon Color Printer so I decided to try Reliable out and place an order with my credit card. Their email response was that when the credit card had processed they would ship the cartridge. 2 days later they emailed me that they had shipped the product. I was satisfied and in a couple of days after that I wanted to check the status of the shippment. I went to my email confirmation and the only information was that it had shipped but did not provide a shipper or estimation for when to expect it. A week later I called to see when I should expect my order to which they said that they would have to check and get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. They emailed me some gibberish for which I called again. At that time they said the order had been cancelled and they would credit my card to which I said that I was not interested in the credit, I needed the product they had told me a week earlier had been shipped. They put me on hold for a few minutes and came back and said they had decided they would honor my order and issue a new order with a new order number, They needed my crecdit card again and told me they would ship it as soon as the credit card had processed which happened again in 2 days. I checked the status for my new confirmation and all was blank, so I gave it another 2 weeks. Today I called no one knew anything and they asked for another 24 to 48 hours to get back to me. I asked them to email me so I had confirmation for what they were doing. Here I am a whole month after I made my order and no one knows anything about the order. This is the most disgusting experience I have ever had with an internet purchase, Oh, by the way, as soon as they alledgedly made the corrected order, I was immediately called to see how my experience was, I told them that the person I had most recently dealt with was wonderful, but I had little confidence in the company, (they seemed to only be interested to find out if I wanted to condem the person who was helping me, nothing about the company) Then they asked if I was over all satisfied and I told them i would hold my answer until they met their obligation. As of today I give them an "F" for failure to meet their committments. I am still waiting for the email with the new confirmation and expect again that it will be up to me to call again. I will not be using this company ever in the future--I don't know if they are just dishonest or inept, but either way my time is too valuable do go through this again. I will go the Staples and walk out with the toner I need even though their price is significantly higher.

Lost me as a customer!

Comments about Reliable Office Suplies:

I have purchased several orders from this company. Today I placed an order for an HP Printer totaling a mere $650 and they denied me because my business credit is too new. I have an excellent payment history and an 80 D&B Paydex Score and have always paid Reliable timely. This is just unbelievable for them to even deny me based on the presumption I would ruin my business credit for a $650 printer. They have lost me as a customer. I will give all of my business to Quill Office Supplies. They at least trust me up to a $1,000.

Reliable Office Supplies are not reliable at all

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Reliable Office Suplies:

I recently placed an online order with Reliable Office Supplies because I received a magazine with very competitive prices.  I placed my order on line and I received the order the next business day which was great hoever I was misisng one item.  I called to tell them I was missing one item and they told me they would ship it out right away.  I received the missing item the next business day plus the original order again.  I called to find out I was charged for both orders and they would send UPS to pick up the extra order. UPS happened to come in the same afternoon to drop off yet another box...it was the item that was originally not in the first order that had been sent to me yet again.  Of course I called them to ask them so stop sending me orders and send someone to pick it up.  It was finally all taken care of, the supplies were picked up and eventually my credit card was reimbursed for the extra, extra orders but what an inconvenience and a waste of so much time.  I must say their prices are reasonable and their turn around time was very quick but I won't be using them again.