1.4

1.4

Pros

Cons

My 911 - couldn't live without it

FedEx makes the impossible PossibleWhether you've waited too long to mail important documents, need to reach someone before they leave the country, or left your computer's power cord in the hotel 4 hours behind you, FedEx can rescue you.

**Rescue Me!**FedEx sorters, drivers and pilots are EMT crew that keeps my business thriving and my personal business on track when life gets a little crazy.  They are also my knights in shining armor.  I recently drove home from Orlando, discovered my computer's power cord was stil in Room 7055 and I had a weekend of work to do.  Uh oh.  At 5:15,  I connected with one ultra-swell fella at Gaylord Palms Resort (see my review) who got my cord, filled out the paperwork  using my FedEx account number, ran it down to the pickup location, and got it on the driver's 5:50 truck.  Now THAT is a miracle, any way you slice it.   While my new best friend at Lost and Found played an instrumental part in this little drama, you, too, can race to a drop-off box JUST IN TIME TO SAVE THE WORLD..........or at least your own little world.   ;-)

***Libby's Hot Tip:***  Totally track your packages in real time, online, using www.fedex.com.  It's amazing!  You can see when your package leaves the city of its origin, when it lands at the Memphis hub (or wherever it might go) and how it makes its way along to you.

The Bottom Line:  ***Libby Loves It!***

Never ever use FEDEX again - never been delivered

I've read other reviews by others, and it seemed like this happened to many people, not just me and my company. The below is a letter I submitted to Fedex Custom Critical today because the package has not been delivered until now.

This is unbelievable and I would like to share with people who are considering to use Fedex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Thanksgiving, on the 11/28/08, it wasn't delivered again. The business was open (The golf course was never be closed even for Thanksgiving).

Today, 12/01/08, when I called Fedex to get some help, all I've told was just to wait and it would be delivered by 5pm, only if we are lucky. This is ridiculous. I've already confirmed with the recipient that she received another package by Fedex before 12pm on Friday 11/28/08. Also, I already gave Fedex the recipient's cell# for just in case of delay or emergency though, Fedex has never given a call to notify the recipient.

Again, we all know that life is not always perfect and there is a chance for any incidents for any reasons. However, Fedex did not show a reasonable effort to deliver a package on time. Why would Fedex ask for contact # and never get to call the recipient? We've been paid enough money for 2 days express, but it's been a week and the package has not been delivered yet, furthermore Fedex cannot guarantee to deliver it by today (which is a week after the sender shipped out).

I called more than 4 times on Friday 11/28/08 during my Thanksgiving weekend, and I was told different stories from different agents. Some were saying, it was going to be delivered by Friday, some were not able to track the package. Today 12/1/08, the agent name Christian Knight (spoke to her 10:30 am PST on 12/1/08) was answering my inquiry with a very inappropriate attitude which made me even more disappointed about Fedex. Obviously, it was not her fault and but she would try to help customers with possible solutions.

We wouldn't ship a package through Fedex again. We have no reason to pay money and get frustrated until received. I am not writing this to get a refund or favor out of this. Money isn't a big issue here. Things happen, but the thing is how to handle. The matter is the failure to deliver an important package on time can make a company to lose a deal for business.

The least pleasant experience ever!

from montreal

Comments about FedEx:

TBH, they don't care about the customer at all.
If the delivery attempt is failed, they will not even left you a noticeable note as any reasonable people will do. They will just tell you that 'sorry, miss! three attempts tried.' and end.

With the above average rate, its absoutely not worth it. They can't do their job.
Avoid it at all cost. If I ever find my online shop use Fedex as delivery agent. I will turn to their competitor for sure.

Dis-functional At Best

from Cape Coral Florida

Comments about FedEx:

This company has become undependable and unresponsive, no updated info on site..
packages sometimes appear to be lost.Their tracking is incomplete and by phone customer service has no info

HORRIBLE...is truly an understatement !!!!!

from Wernersville, PA

Comments about FedEx:

Where to start....there is so much negative to say about the FedEx Company.
I will try my best to share our experience with you:
As a business that orders various companies products; we usually are very easy going with delivery being within the stated date(s) of arrival for our merchandise ordered from various vendors that state delivery dates...same day, 1 day, 3 day, etc.
That said, HORRIBLE is truly an understatement. FedEx tends to deliver when the store is closed. We have spoken with there customer service so many times that they actually have had noted our account not to deliver before 1:00pm. As a result there is a permanent note especially for FedEx above our hours, on our door, for them to *deliver after 1:00pm or return later if we are not open yet per our agreement.*
You would think that this would be enough….NO, it is not. They continue to deliver before hours and then leave door tags right above the note.
When I called customer service they say they deliver whenever they are in the area. They can not call them and have them redeliver. (Have I told you that they have redelivered before). They have also told me even though we come to an amicable agreement and they can indeed read the hours and special note; they are under no obligation to follow them. WOW !!!
As a result our store is calling and sending notice to all out vendor companies that we will no longer order any product from them if they are using FedEx for delivery of our merchandise.

Worst

from 33953

Comments about FedEx:

Worst customer service, They have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. when i called about a package sitting in limbo, they asked the SAME EXACT QUESTIONs from days ago. Plus they kept transferring me or hanging up on me. I am so angry at fedex. I hate them.

Federal Express And Manju Varma! You Are The Best! Keep Up T

from toronto, ontario canada

Comments about FedEx:

Federal Express And Manju Varma! You Are The Best! Keep Up The Good Work!

I have personally been a loyal customer to Federal Express for nearly 20 years and just want to personally thank Federal Express and especially Manju Varma, Employee I.D. Number # 790226 for Taking Care Of Me and For Making Sure That My Package Was Properly Picked Up And Delivered On Time!

Furthermore, both my mother and myself had received a lovely Gift Basket back on Wednesday, Jully 27, 2016 from Manju Varma and I just can Not Say Enough Thanks and Thank You's For It!

I personally made a Youtube Video about our receiving Your Gift Basket Experience and wanted to Thank You in a Very Special Way and Please Excuse some of the dark lighting in our Youtube Video since it is only Amateur.

Thank you once again for Showing that You Care.

Sincerely yours,

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

HORRIBLE SERVICE

from French Lake, Mn

Comments about FedEx:

All I wanted to do was track my package from California and then pick it up in St Cloud,Mn
However attemting to get information from this place was impossible, when you call the local number they have no info they transfer to an 800 number which is a secret ..Then you get a phone service that makes them sound a million miles away and dogs barking in the back round and the person spoke broken English!!! AGGGHHH all I wanted to do was pick up my package because they don't deliver where I live till 4 in the afternoon and I needed it in the morning. WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER..from now on I will never buy from a company that does not use UPS or USPS.Also there so called tracking stopped Sunday morning this is now Wednesday afternoon. LOUSY SERVICE ALL AROUND..Why can't people talk to the distribution center whats so secret about the place you cant pick your own stuff!!!

Worst International Service

from Ocala, Florida

Comments about FedEx:

Purchased goods from my regular supplier in China, shipped by FedEx Air. FedEx received goods on 4/18, Hon Kong, sat in there warehouse two days, then shipped to Japan, still sitting in their warehouse as of today. Repeatedly their customers services representatives gave false information on the location of the goods and delivery of the merchandise. I was told it was in Alaska and would receive it today, 4/25. Today their story changed, still in Japan will go out on next flight. When is the next flight, they don't know, what about being told it was in Alaska two days ago, they are sorry, that information was incorrect, told it would be delivered today, once again they are sorry, that information was incorrect. The representatives for FedEx, I am sure, are trained to lie, say they are sorry many, many times when speaking to a client, but carefully never answer a question with an answer, always some vague response, especially the use of the term "I am sorry". FedEx is the only International Air Freight Company that I have had this experience with several times. Never had a problem with DHL or UPS.
I will inform all my suppliers never to use FedEx for shipments to me in the future, be smart don't use them.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Horrible service at Stockton location

from Stockton

Comments about FedEx:

Trying to get you pay to rebox a double boxed package ready for shipping.

Deceptive

from Watertown, NY

Comments about FedEx:

FedEx has a contract with the US postal service to deliver some of their packages. I have lost four packages when the us postal service was involved. FedEx needs to follow through with there deliveries.

claim settlement

from arizona

Comments about FedEx:

I ordered and received an item that was damaged. I filled out the claim form, sent pictures and a full description of the damage. got a letter back wanting a waiver from the seller. He replied and I mailed this back with little enthusiasm. Six days later I received a check and an apology. They are a stand-up company in my opinion