4.8

4.8

Lots of choices

from Ohio

About Me Cook daily, Foodie, Frequent Diner, Gluten free, Health Conscious

Pros

• All Natural
  • Easy To Prepare
  • Flavorful
  • Juicy
  • Tender

Cons

• Salad
    • Spaghetti
    • Tacos

Comments about Perdue Purdue chicken:

I use several of the many options that Purdue has. I use the ground chicken for tacos, spaghetti & soups. I like the short cuts for salads and the fresh Individual wrapped chicken is great for grilling, sauteing, baking & stir frying as well as making chicken salad & sandwiches with. Purdue chicken is very fresh tasting, cooks up quick & easy and tastes great!

Juicy, tender, scrumptuous chicken!

from Leesburg, VA

Comments about Perdue Purdue chicken:

The Purdue oven stuffer is an excellent choice for a family dinner--or even for Thanksgiving.  The white meat is ample and moist and the dark meat is very tasty as well.  We sometimes use the Purdue oven stuffer instead of a small turkey as there is alot of meat on it.  We also stuff it and use it for the whole Thanksgiving thing when there is just a small number of us.

Very Tasty & Easy To Cook

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Perdue Purdue chicken:

Lately I have become a BIG fan of **PURDUE CHICKEN.  **My family enjoyed a large box of **PURDUE CHICKEN BREASTS**, and they were very juicy, and easy to cook.  The fact that they were also healthy for us to eat was just another plus.

Nutrition FactsServing Size: 4 oz.

Amount per Serving Calories 110Calories from Fat 9 **% Daily Value ***Total Fat 1g2%    Saturated Fat  0g0%    Trans Fat  0gCholesterol 75mg25%Sodium 45mg2%Total Carbohydrate 0g0%    Dietary Fiber  0g0%    Sugars  0gProtein 26g52% Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%Calcium0%Iron6%

Est. Percent of Calories from:**Fat** 8.2%     **Carbs** 0.0% **Protein** 94.5%

Quick & Easy Perdue's Seasoned Whole Chicken in a bag

from Flanders, NJ

Comments about Perdue Purdue chicken:

It was my first time cooking a whole chicken in the oven.  The great thing about this product is that it's already seasoned and in a bag.  All I had to do was preheat the oven, poke a hole in the bag, and let it bake for 90 minutes. It was juicy and tender.  My family enjoyed it.

No Mess and it's easy as 1..2..3!