Other Baby Furniture & Beddings:

Pottery Barn Kids Farmyard Friends Bedding

love it!

from Warwick, NY

Comments about Pottery Barn Kids Farmyard Friends Bedding:

i love this bedding.  the interior is plush, the exterior is adorable.  and i love the fact that you don't have to buy the whole set.  i got the bumper, crib skirt and valences.  my daughter is almost 2 and is still using the set.

Great bedding for any baby!

from Maineville, OH

Comments about Pottery Barn Kids Farmyard Friends Bedding:

We did not want to find out what we were having when I was pregnant and wanted to create a sweet gender neutral nursery that would grow with our child.  I was immediately sold on the cute design of this bedding set from Pottery Barn Kids.  However, the price scared me away.  I registered for it, not anticipating getting it, but when my mom saw it, she said she had to buy it for her first grandchild.  When I got it home and in the nursery, I was amazed at the quality.  All of the materials were soft and beautiful.  The colors were great and it all seemed well assembled.  The true test of it's durability came as my son grew and became more mobile.  He would pull on the bumper and stand on it, and not once did it show any signs of distress.  The sheets have been used for two years now and look just as good as they did at the beginning with very minimal pilling.  The bedskirt is adorable and the perfect accent to the room and the quilt is very cozy.  All the items clean easily and well, which is important in a room that is frequented by spit up, leaky diapers and more!  I'm so glad we chose this pattern for the nursery.  As my son gets older, we are beginning to explore options for his "big boy room".  I haven't look at bedding anywhere but Pottery Barn Kids because of the impressive reputation they have built with me.