Other General Household Cleaners:
Pledge Lemon Wipes

Pledge Lemon Wipes

Pros

Cons

Lemon Pledge cleans so easy...even with the wipes

Pledge has been a product that my mom has used since I was a wittle kid and I think the scent of lemon in this product is a comfort scent.  Stands for clean, happy wood with a shine and now it has allergen trappers and comes in wipes.

So easy to use.  Just open the zip-lock bag of 18, pull out a wipe with Lemon Pledge already on it and dust away.  You still get that great scent along with a brand that has conditioned wood for years.  The anti dust formula with the allergen trappers is great for me since I am allergic to dust and dusting is a scary task.  I don't even have to pop my allergy pills because the pre-moistened wipes grabs, grabs, grabs the dust and doesn't let it go.

You don't only have to use it on wood, it also works great on marble, granite, leather and my favorite, stainless steel.  When you get done cleaning you kitchen why not wipe down the stainless steel with these easy to use wipe.  It takes away smudges and gives your sink, toaster, fridge and stove a nice clean look.  I heard about Pledge on stainless steel and gave it a try. WONDERFUL!  couldn't believe the difference.

Pledge is a quality product that goes further then just dusting wood and keeping it healthy, but push it a little further and shine up that bathroom, counter tops and your stainless steel products...So much easier to do with **Pledge Wipes Lemon scent. **

**Note: **To keep your wipes moist make sure to push the air out of the bag, zip is shut and lay flat.

Quick clean up, but I like the spray better.

I bought these products to use for a quick clean up on my wood furniture. I thought these would be great since the spray Pledge is my favorite.
These wipes worked okay,...Read complete review

These wipes worked okay, but I found that these wipes were saturated and hard to use. I had to wipe up the residue after using them. It was more of a hassle than the convenience of having the wipes. I find that the spray works much better than these wipes. The cost of these wipes are just not worth it at all.
I really was disappointed in the quality of these wipes and how saturated they were with the cleaning solution.

These were hard to use and left a filmy residue that made my furniture look terrible. I had to wipe off the excess cleaning solution after wiping down the furniture. These were very difficult to use and did not make my wood furniture look nice at all.

The scent is fine, its the same scent as the spray Pledge and has a clean smell that is left after using.

Fast clean when you are low on time

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

Notice a little dust when some company is coming over? Don't have time to get out the rags and the can of pledge you normally use? Than these wipes are for you! I keep a package in my linen hutch because you never know when you are going to need a fast shine. I love Pledge for dusting my wood furniture, and I grew up with the smell. Thanks to these handy little wipes, you don't need to get out the rag bag and the correct cannister. Pull out a sturdy wipe and go to town. While it is not as cost effective as the bottle, it still works just as well! The convenience is a life saver when you realize at the zero hour there is a film of dust on your side board.

I love to use these on all my wooden furniture, including my headboard and dresser. It leaves a nice shine and the lemony smell is paramount to what I grew up with.

Can't be easier to get the Pledge shine you expect.

A little chemically, but it is the smell I grew up with!

Refreshing clean!

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

Pledge is an excellent brand that comes with awesome products every time. I have used Pledge Lemon wipes in the past as "On the go" wipes. I make it a point to always have a pack of wipes in my bag, whichever brand it be. They come in this easy to carry pouch which peels and reseals. Wipes remain well moist if stored well in the pouch. It is a big wipe that lasts really long. They work well on number of hard surfaces including wood, laminate, stainless steel, marble, plastic, granite, leather and many more. It is basically good to be used on any finished and sealed surfaces. It cleans and traps the dirt leaving the surface safe to touch. The lemon fragrance adds to the goodness of these wipes. The area wiped with these wipes smell so refreshing and clean. Wipes such as these are must for busy parents who have to run after the kids cleaning the mess. I believe it is safe to be used on high chair too.

Great for a quick clean.

from Ohio

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

I actually tried these "Pledge lemon wipes" for the first time a couple weeks ago. I received a little sample pack of them through the mail. I was very happy with the results, it left the wooden items in my house very clean and shiny.
These are convenient little wipes, especially when you want to do a quick, but thorough clean. It removes dust and dirt very well with only a few swipes. I really enjoyed the light lemon scent as well. It was not very strong but you could still smell a hint of citrus in that area. If you are cleaning a large area, I wouldn't suggest using these or you may need quite a few. They do however work very well on tables, stands and book shelves. They will leave you with an incredible shine that lasts. Dust does not seem to collect us fast either. I definitely recommend giving these a try.

The performance is great, my stands and bookshelves were very clean and dust- free for at least a week.

The scent is nice and light, you can definitely smell the citrus.

Pledge Wipes are Handy

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

I like Pledge Wipes with lemon because they are so handy to use. When I had to clean fives sets of wooden mini-blinds I found myself glad to have these Pledge wipes. They help to clean the wooden mini-blinds and they even help them to stay less dusty. I had to individually wipe down each part of the mini-blinds in order to get them thoroughly clean. It was worth it though, because afterwards they shined and smelled so fresh and clean. The lemon fragrance is very nice and so I recommend Pledge Lemon Wipes for difficult dusting jobs. It is nice that you can use them and toss them away. If they get dried out while they are in the package, you can moisten them with a little water and wring them out. I had a packaged that did get a dried out because it sat around too long. So I moistened the wipes before I used them. I recommend sealing the container very well if you plan to store them for awhile.

Wonderful

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

What can I say? We have excessive amounts of wood furniture. We have wood furniture in every type: Antique, Vintage, Ikea-type assemble from a box, and Craig's List finds in any finish imaginable. So, do we like Pledge wipes? Of course-they are an eclectic furniture collectors cleaning dream come true. These Pledge wipes keep things looking and even smelling fresh. I don't like dust, but I also do not like dusting. These wipes make it so simple that you do it almost as often as you should. They give wood of all types a nice, clean gleam. We have mostly dark living and dining room furniture and the dust shows up especially well in these areas . I know that I can trust Pledge with my Grandmother's table or the lovely painted midnight blue china cabinet that I acquired for a steal. It works well on Oak or even Press-board laminate "wood." These wipes stay wet in this package pretty well, which is not always been my luck with similar packages of other cleaning wipes.

A Somewhat time saver

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

I love the cleaning power of Pledge and I absolutely love the ease of a disposable wipe. I was very excited to see that those two forces had combined. However, sometimes the idea is actually better than the reality. The wipes smelled fantastic and they were a good size to clean the surfaces of my tables and furniture. However, I had a difficult time dispersing the product evenly. The first swipes with the wiped deposited a lot of product and then by the end it was rather dry. Now, they wiped up greatly. No lint was left behind and I had no streaking. I just wish the product would distribute better. I like that they are a little bit better for the environment (as opposed to the aerosol can).. I used these to spruce up our RV and they made everything smell so nice.

The wipes have the great dusting capabilities as the spray. I love the convenience of the disposable wipe. Safer to store away in our RV than the can.

I wish this number could go higher. I love the lemon fresh scent. Its rather iconic in cleaning products. The wipes smell as nice as the canned spray.

Quick clean up, but I like the spray better.

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Great For Banisters And Textured Wood

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

Most of the time I use a spray-on product for cleaning and polishing wood but I have two staircases that have accented banisters. They are dust magnets and trying to clean then with a regular cloth or rag doesn't get in to all of the bevels and etched sections. I tried these to see if I could get better results without having to spend twenty minutes on each set of steps. These did work better but I wasn't all that keen with the scent that was left behind on my hands when I was done using them.

The packs contain 24 wipes and I need to use tree or four of them per staircase so one of these packs lasts me a little over a month. They are generously sized and have just enough moisture to them to get the dust off of all parts of the banister and railing but they do not leave the railing feeling slick or sticky. Because the sheets are thin they get in to areas that a rag or cloth can't reach and that really helps to cut down on the time that I spend cleaning the banisters and railings. Depending on the amount of foot traffic up and down the steps every day I might have to do them once a week but most of the time it's once every two weeks with a small touch up in between.

If you have ornate or textured furniture and hate having to use cotton swabs to get in to bevels and accented areas these wipes can be a time saver. They are thin but they are strong. They don't start to dry out as soon as you remove them from the pack but you do need to make sure that the pack is completely sealed up when you are done using them. They do cost a little more than buying the Pledge wood cleaner in the can but they help me get better results in less time. Keep the used wipes out of reach of children and pets; do not flush them in the toilet because they could end up clogging the pipes.

Great Product.

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

I have recently starting using Pledge Lemon Wipes throughout my house. I have long used Pledge Furniture Polish, but grabbed some of these for quick cleaning. I find using the Pledge Furniture Polish with a dust rag much more economical that using the Pledge Lemon Wipes, but these are good for a quick dusting.

I'll probably keep a supply of these around the house, but will continue to use the Pledge Furniture polish as my main furniture polish tool.

I find the Pledge Lemon wipes work almost as well as using Pledge Furniture Polish and a dust rag. It is good, but not quite as good. I find it doesn't have the nice coating I get when I'm in control of how much polish is on the rag.

They have the same lemony scent as the furniture polish, but not quite as strong. I prefer the stronger scent of the polish. These are fine for a house without a lot of wood furniture, but I fear I would go through so many each week.

I have no complaints about them, but I just prefer to use the Pledge Furniture polish.

Works in a Pinch

Comments about Pledge Lemon Wipes:

I have been using Pledge for years to polish up woodwork, and clean up dust. I've always loved the way it makes furniture look after it's been polished. When these wipes first came out, I decided to give them a shot. These wipes work pretty well when you need a quick touch up, but I still prefer the old fashion spray. While the wipes do a good job, they don't go very far, and it will often take several wipes to do a whole house.
The wipes themselves come in a resealable package, which doesn't do a good job at keeping them safe from air. The package I owned dried up within a couple of months after I purchased them.
Overall, these are convenient to have around in a pinch, but I believe the spray form does a much better job.

They get the job done, but you will have to use several wipes to do a whole house. One wipe doesn't go very far. This can get expensive in the long run.

Very pleasant lemon scent.