Other Flat Screen TVs:
Panasonic Viera 50" Smart 3D Plasma HDTV

Panasonic Viera 50" Smart 3D Plasma HDTV

Great Plasma TV

Comments about Panasonic Viera 50" Smart 3D Plasma HDTV:

Panasonic makes terrific plasma products. While I know that some people shy away from various plasma televisions I have never been disappointed with my decision to buy a plasma.

Picture Quality
I think that the picture quality of the Panasonic plasma's are great. I like the depth of color that you get with watching a plasma. I find that the plasma is the best way to watch movies. A room that does not have a lot of direct light shining at the TV is best, lets face it, no one wants glare or reflection on the TV.

Sound Quality
We do not use any additional speakers with our television, we don't really find it necessary. I know that some people enjoy using an additional sound bar with their TV, but we have not found the need for one.

Our Panasonic is still going strong. We don't use our plasma for gaming, so I just wanted to make that clear. Most issues with burn in seem to be connected to the use of various video systems.

The TV is heavy, the profile could be a little slimmer, would like additional HDMI ports.

This TV has been extremely solid. We have had no need for any type of TV repair, we find that it works great with HD satellite, which I think is almost a must these days.

• Picture Quality: