Other Meat & Seafoods:
Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water

Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water

Less sugary drinks

Comments about Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water:

When I was a kid I liked lunchables because they always came with candy, and then they came out with lunchables with juice inside too. As I got older I realized how the extras inside were not as good as you should have in a lunch so I refrained from buying them. I was ecstatic to find the lunchables with water. I wanted my kids to have the cool lunch with a healthy alternative to the sweet juice pouch that was inside.

Classic kids dream

Comments about Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water:

Even though I am an adult, I enjoy the occasional trip back to my youth. Lunchables are a great way to make that jump. My personal favorite being the pepperoni pizza, these things haven't changed a bit. Still taste good and are awful for you. The addition of water is a bit wasteful. Use the faucet~!

Very easy to use for shcool lunch

Comments about Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water:

I love lunchables! Makes the morning easier when packing my child's lunch, I pre pack some cookies and other snacks and most of the time I use Capri sun drinks anyway but instead of making a sandwich the lunchables are so easy and my son loves them! What a great product!

As easy to make and eat as it is to open.

from Kulpsville, NM

Comments about Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water:

its tasty, its (mostly) healthy, its child-friendly, its easy to make. Nothing to cook, or bake, just put some food together, and then its time to eat. so many choices to pick from, and you can eat anytime.

A great on-the-go lunch for the kids

from Aurora, IL

Comments about Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Water:

These are great! My two year old loves them, and they provide a convenient and balanced snack or meal for him! You can choose a variety of options, including pizza, a turkey and cheese sandwich, cheese/meat/crackers, and hot dogs. The ones I love are turkey breast, cheese and crackers. They come with a spoon, a container of apple sauce, a bottle of water with a powdered Kool-Aid drink mix and a small bag of Nilla Wafers. They are not cheap compared to the other Lunchable options, but they include so much more and provide a more balanced meal than the fast food alternative! Highly recommended!