Other Facial Masks:
Origins
Origins Natural Resources Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

Origins Natural Resources Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

Pros

• Immediate results (5)
  • Improves overall texture (5)
  • Softens skin (5)
  • Exfoliates (3)
  • Fights breakouts (3)

• Energize skin (3)
  • Treat oily skin (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Combination skin (5), Oily skin (3)

This product is amazing!

from Kingsport, tn

About Me Combination Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin

Pros

• Fights Breakouts
  • Immediate Results
  • Improves Overall Texture
  • Softens Skin
  • Soothes Irritated Skin

• Treat Acne
    • Treat Oily Skin

Comments about Origins Natural Resources Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask:

I love this product so much. It is so gentle on my face but works wonders! Makes my skin feel and look refreshed.

Purify

from San Diego, CA

About Me Combination Skin, Oily Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
    • Fights Breakouts
    • Immediate Results
    • Improves Overall Texture
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• Even Out Skin Tone
      • Treat Acne
      • Treat Oily Skin

I've been using the Origins Natural Resources Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask for a few months now, and I am in awe of much my skin has improved. From texture to breakouts, this miracle in a tube has done wonders. I use this 2 a week every week since I've purchased. This isn't perl off which I like because those can be painful. I like tha I can apply, let sit and wash to remove. It's quick, simple and easy. A great way to pamper your skin and remove impurities clogged in pores. My skincare go to.

Absolutely Amazing

from Fargo, ND

About Me Normal Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
      • Fights Breakouts
      • Immediate Results
      • Improves Overall Texture
      • Softens Skin
      • Soothes Irritated Skin

• Even Out Skin Tone

I love this Charcoal Mask!

This is just like going to the spa! Except I can pamper myself anytime!

This mask gives makes my skin feel silky smooth! It's a great moisturizer and really hydrates my skin as well!

It gives your skin a deep clean which gets rid of oil, shrinks pores, and removes blackheads!

This truly is a great product for keeping skin to look and feel beautiful!

Amazing

from Simi valley, CA

About Me Combination Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
        • Immediate Results
        • Tightens Skin

• Energize Skin

I love this product is great for clearing pores and I love how there is a light scent to it. It's great to use on sensitive skin. And it great on reducing pores.

One of my Favs!

from New York City

About Me Combination Skin

Pros

• Immediate Results
          • Improves Overall Texture
          • Softens Skin

Cons

• Hard To Wash Off

Love using charcoal masks! They are so great for removing impurities. I used this mask after cleaning my face and it left it feeling fresh. It feels like it draws out all the oils and dirt from a long day. It was super easy to put on and take off. Totally recommend it!

Happy with my Purchase, Will buy again!

from Centralia, IL

About Me Combination Skin, Oily Skin

Pros

• Improves Overall Texture
            • Softens Skin
            • Tightens Skin

Cons

• Long application process

• Moisturize
            • Treat Oily Skin

I bought this mask hoping to clear and minimize pores. I already use "Wei East Mud Mask", but still feel like I need to minimize pores. I have been using this Origins charcoal mask for about two months now at least once (sometimes twice) a week and have noticed that my pores seem smaller around my cheek/forehead area but are still noticeable on my nose where my largest pores gather. They may have gotten slightly smaller, but no miracle transformation yet. I like this mask; when I wash it off my skin feels amazingly clean and soft. Now that I've been using it awhile, I might even say my skin appears 'brighter' and feels tons smoother! I haven't had any major breakouts and my makeup seems to go on a little smoother. My only complaint: the process takes a little bit of time. I usually have to do this in the evening because it requires warm compress or hot shower beforehand to open pores. Once applied, I try to leave it on for at least twenty minutes until it is totally dry and cracking before washing it off. It is worth the work, but I wish it wasn't so time consuming! I would buy this again; I paid about 25-26.00 for the bottle and after two months still have plenty left so the price even seems reasonable. Great product!

Great mask

The Origins charcoal mask is a great mask to use twice a week for any skin type. The active charcoal goes deep down into pores to pull out all the dirt and oil stuck in there. This mask will make your skin not only look clean but feel clean and smooth. It helps with acne, oil control, and texture of your skin. You only need to apply a thin layer of the mask and a little goes a long way. This Origins charcoal mask dries fairly quickly and you'll know when it's dry because the color changes. You'll feel your skin is a bit tighter than normal before you wash it off but it's just doing its job. I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and this mask isn't harsh at all. It doesn't burn! When you're ready to wash it off a warm washcloth is all you need. Once you remove the whole mask you'll know it worked because your pores will just feel SO clean and refreshed. It's a nice treat for your face, especially if you wear makeup or have acne.

• Ease of Application:

Highly cleaning and refreshing.

from Indiana

I cannot say enough good things about the Origins Natural Resources Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I picked this up on a whim after reading about the benefits of activated charcoal for skin, especially people who suffer from sensitive skin like me. I love the way it feels while it's on your skin. You can really feel it working on your skin. I like to put it on before the shower and let it steam in my pores. It's very to rinse off this way. I find that my skin is much smoother and less oily after using this. I think I notice a bit of smaller pores on my nose bridge as well.

Ease of Application
            This is very simple to apply. I really like the texture of the mask. It's not too liquidy, which means that it doesn't run off your fingers while you're trying to apply it.

Although the scent is not to die for, it's not really all that bad. It smells earthy and maybe a little medicinal, like charcoal. I don't really mind the smell and nicely enough it doesn't really linger on the skin once you rinse it off.

Spa-quality product.

Let me start out by saying that if you do not own this product you are totally missing out. Origins Natural Resources Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is a product that is good for all types of skin, all types of problems. I use this in rotation with other masks once a week and this is one of my favorites that I can not go without. It applies well and a little goes a long way. It comes out grey and stays grey even after drying. Once it dries it hardens and becomes very tight. After it is tight and dry you take a warm wash cloth and wipe all of it off and then dry your face. You will see an improvement in your skin immediately after one use of this. It pulls out the gunk and leaves you feeling refreshed. This is great for people with clogged pores, problem skin, and generally anyone wanting their skin to look better overall. I would recommend this to anyone. Its also very affordable. One tube used regularly lasts at least a year.

Works perfectly. 10/10 no complaints.

Ease of Application
            Very easy to apply.

Light scent overall.

Great product

from Miami, FL

I heard about the Origins company and thought I would try one of their products so I picked something I was unfamiliar with - masks. However, I am now hooked because of this product. I love to use it once a week and give my skin a good, proper cleanse. The mask is charcoal so it can get a bit messy when applying as I usually have to keep squeezing the tube to get some more out to spread all over my face. So in this case, a little does not go a long way.

I usually leave the mask on for about 7 minutes, that's usually when I feel my skin getting tight. After taking the mask off my face, my skin is a bit flushed but after a couple of minutes after applying a moisturizer, the redness goes away.

I tend to have medium sized pores and they reduce when I apply this product.

My only complainant about this product is how it can be messy to take off. Because of the color and texture, you really have to sometimes scrub it off your face and the color can get stuck to your hair so you have to be careful. I usually use this product right before I take a shower when I'm doing my hair so I can avoid that scenario.

No scent