Other Facial Masks:

Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Ahhh, Olay, the old stand by....

from Wisconsin

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

Funny, this is the deep cleansing mask I just used this past week. It's actually my daughter's tube that she forgot here when heading back to college this fall. I'm using it up. Olay is almost always a pretty reliable product, and this clay mask falls right into that category. It's always reasonably priced. I don't need a ton of moisturizer on my skin quite yet, so maybe this gave me a little more than necessary. I had to use the washcloth a little longer and more firmly to get it off than some of the masks I've used. I think I left it on too long because before washing it off and when it dried, I didn't like the feel much. My skin started feeling cakey and tight, but not really that big of a deal. I'll continue to use the rest of this up, but certainly not every day. I can't help but recommend this because it's so reasonably priced and effective enough. It also seems versatile enough where almost any skin type could use it.

• Ease of Application:

Cleans and tightens my pores!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

I love Olay products, but this is on the top of my list because it cleans and tightens my huge pores.

I have older sensitive skin that is drying as I age. However, I have always had issues with oily patches and acne. As a result, I've tried countless products and am in the process of trying more as my skin changes. Nevertheless, I don't think my huge pores will ever stop being an issue. Thankfully, there are products like this clay mask to help.

The Olay clay mask cleans and tightens my pores without drying my sensitive skin. I have only had to use this mask once a week during the summer and about once a month in the winter. The effects last quite a while. It really is a great product.

Ease of Application
It's pretty similar to applying a thick lotion. I apply it all over my face--excluding my eyes and lips--and allow it to dry. After a period of time, I rinse it off with water and a wash cloth. The cloth also helps with exfoliation. The clay mask leaves my face clean, smooth and bright. The huge pores on my nose and barely noticeable.

To be honest, I haven't even noticed a scent. I don't think it has one. It just smells clean and fresh.

• Ease of Application:

I like this mask because it hardens and firms.

from West Virginia

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

This particular mask is wonderful because it actually hardens to a degree on the skin. It's made out of natural clays so it isn't harsh or damaging to the skin. I simply slather this stuff on once every week or two, let it sit until it's hard enough to make it crack when I move my face, and then start to rinse off using warm water and circular motions with my finger tips. The clay smells pretty much like dirt to me but it isn't unpleasant at all. It's an earthy scent in the most literal sense. The clay comes out moist and smooths on easy and I let it sit for a while to harden up. After I rinse, I'm left feeling firmer, tighter, and my skin always looks so refreshed and glowing. I like glowing and not greasy.

This stuff really firms my face up for a while. I feel glowy and not greasy when I use this. It helps to tighten my face and makes my pores appear smaller. I love that this firms because I feel I get a better clean when I go to do a micro derm abrasion after using this.

Ease of Application
This stuff is so easy to apply because it goes straight from tube to face. There's no adding water or any tricks to it. I simply put some on my fingers or directly on my face and smooth around. It's easy to use because all you do it let it sit, then rinse away.

It literally smells like dirt or earth but it's clean and natural smelling. It has a hint of soap scent in it too.

A really great product

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

Honestly, I was very surprised by the effectiveness of Olay Daily Facials intensive deep cleansing clay mask. I bought this product from my local drugstore which was so convenient for me. I am a busy working mom that loves to pamper myself occationally. I really love that this product was so affordable. This particular facial mask goes on very clean, smooth, and even. I also felt that the scent of this mask was so relaxing. It really felt like a high end product but for a store brand price. I also like that there were coupons for this particular product making it even more appealing. I would highly reccomend trying this facial mask. After I took the mask off my skin was smooth and refreshed.

This facial mask was very effective. It left my skin feeling very soft.

Ease of Application
It is beyond simple to apply this facial mask. Simply apply, let the product dry, and then rinse off with warm water.

• Ease of Application:

Olay deep cleansing clay mask,I feel like I just had a facial!!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

After I apply the Olay Daily facials Deep Cleansing Mask, I feel like I just had a spa facial. I get a deep down clean that I can feel. It contains Kaolinclay and marine extract formula that detoxifies amd draws out impurities just like a facial at a spa, but at a department store price.

Its a nice thick clay mask, that leaves your skin feeling softer and tighter, and refreshed. Apply a nice even layer to your face and neck, a couple times a week, leave on for about 5 minutes, (avoid the eye and mouth area) and rinse with a nice hot washrag, and your done. You will love the feeling you get from it, leaves your skin looking healthier, and more vibrant.

Well worth the five minutes, and you will not want to use anything else to draw out all the dirt and oil our skin is such a magnet to. Leaves your pores smaller, and goes abouve and beyond many of the basic cleansers on the market today, and belive me, I have about tried them all. In the end, I am always drawn back to my favorite, Olay.

skin felt wonderful

from Berwick, ME

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

i was a little conscious about using this product since i never was my face with anything at all, but i tried it. it took very little time to dry and my skin was very very soft after and it left a very faint but pleasent smell. Skin wasnt to oily after but just right. well worth the money if i had spent it on the product

Great Mask for Combination Skin

from Syosset, NY

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

I have combination skin and I use this mask once a week. I am a woman with 2 children in my 30s, so I need something that cleans and performs like high maintenance products. This is good for an inexpensive over the counter solution. It really gets my skin clean. However, nothing is as good as a facial. It won't trully get the blackheads out, but it does make me skin feel soft and smooth for a day. I still need to follow with a moisturizer as my skins tends to be dry in the winter. Oil of Olay makes some of my favorite products and I feel it's better for mature / maturing skin. I keep this in my medicine cabinet in the bathroom and it stays good for about a year. If you haven't tried it you should.

i do like this oli of olay mask but nothiing more

from Tower City, PA

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

i will not pay full rice for this product. i will buy it though when i have a good coupon, it is on sale and i am going to get extra bucks or up rewards etc, on my receipt;p which is actually saying a lot, coming from me. but not enough like as far as  i would go to buy mary kay products. something about oil of olay always made me conent and calm. i believe because my mom always used their lotion in a pink bottle. but anyway, this product does seem to do what it says, and i do like the way it feels and i love how my skin feels when i wash it off.  there just isnot anything amazing about this oil of olay face mask. i do break out once in a while from this, but nothing major. plus, the breakout , if any, tends to last for only a day. i am very picky about skincare and masks and this is a good value and a decent mask for the money i guess. i also think i will always have one handy since i do love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh.

Tingly Goodness

from East Lansing, MI

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

The best thing that this clay is that it is tingly when you put it on.  Ima dude, but this thing does help out for blemishes.  The clay mask is specifically used for oily skin so use it only if you have this skin type.  Ok, so when you put it on, it tingles at first.  It's very cool.  Don't apply it wet, so prob at the end of a shower or like i used it, the middle of the day.  It only takes 5 minutes to dry and does not help putting it on longer so if you're crammed for time, then this will help you.  For the frequency, it can be done anytime between daily to once a week.  Just make sure you lotion after because it may make you're skin feel dry, because , of course, it's clay.  Easy to apply, and make sure it's on an even layer.  It's blue, and there is a little bit of air bubbles now and then so it's a little easier to get out.  And finally, it is filled to the brim so they do not skimp on volume.

Olay Clay Mask lasts forever.

from Athens, GA

Comments about Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:

The Olay deep cleansing mask is great! It feels smooth going on and dries very quickly (about 5 minutes.) I usually use it once a week for deep cleaning. It has lasted me forever and is very affordable. I enjoy Olay products but this is one of my favorite specialty products.