Other Men's Colognes:
Op Juice Cologne by Ocean Pacific 2.5oz Cologne Spray for Men

Op Juice Cologne by Ocean Pacific 2.5oz Cologne Spray for Men

I know it's a man's fragrance, but I wear it myself.

from Tatamy, PA

Comments about Op Juice Cologne by Ocean Pacific 2.5oz Cologne Spray for Men:

I originally bought this without trying it simply because it was a low price.  I thought it would be a good thing to keep around in case I needed a gift for someone.  After I got it home and opened it I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance.  I decided to keep it for myself and use it for myself, even if it is labelled as a man's fragrance.  The only problem I've had with it is that the button used to dispense the fragrance broke off after a few uses of the fragrance.  I have since been using a makeup brush stick to push the button down, since it is too small for me to press it with my finger.  It works fine this way, even if it is a bit of a nuisance.  I guess the plastic used to make the dispenser button was a bit fragile.  Anyway, I find this to be a great summer time fragrance.  I wear it pretty much daily during this season.  It is strong enough to be noticeable, but is not overpowering.  I would definitely buy this again but I hope they work on the design of the actual bottle so that it doesn't break again.