4.8
Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray

Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray

4.8

Smells irresistible

My husband wears this and I think he smells terrrific. He always receives compliments from his customers and co-workers. I think avon has finally found a winner in men's cologne and I hope they keep it around. The facial scrub is also another one of his favorites. He likes that he can have his own array of products to use in and after the shower. It's so funny becuase people will approach him in grocery stores, restaurants, the mall and ask him what scent he's wearing and they are always surprised to hear it's an Avon scent. I think that avon might finally be on the ball with their fragrances. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Smells like Chemicals

Plain and simple, now days it seems that companies are more interested in getting the product out to the consumer than providing a memorabl product that will keep it's customers loyal.  Stay away from this, the initail spritz is strong, and unappealing, and then a few hours later when it should be suttle it's just as unappealing

it smells great

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

i am an avon consultant and I have sold alot of the driven product. My husband and 18 year old son love. It is a very good smelling cologne and is not strong like the others. I would recomend it to anyone. It would make a great gift for Christmas.

THE fragrance your man shouldn't be without!

from Arlington, VA

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

If you buy one fragrance for the men in your life this Christmas, make it Driven Black. This is a new Fragrance introduced by Avon. It is a mixture of saffron, blood orange and rich woods. All technical stuff aside it smells AMAZING!!!!! I surveyed 100 men and all 100 loved it!  Derek Jeter is the official spokesman for this Cologne. Ladies, he is pure eye candy and wearing this fragrance makes him totally irristable! You will not be sorry you bought this fragrance. Contact your AVON Lady today to have it for Christmas!

Smells great!

from Pikesville, MD

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

I got this Derek Jeter cologne for an anniversary from my significant other and this stuff smells just plain old wonderful. I think that they saw me eyeing it in a catalogue. I'm not someone who typically is into cologne, but every once in a while you need to smell good. This stuff does the trick like nothing else I have smelled or tried previously. I think that the packaging mentioned that Derek Jeter had a personal hand in creating the product and its smell, which I think is way better than just selling his name to a product he doesn't care about. And who doesn't love Derek Jeter?! The other graeat thing about it is that it remains inexpensive, despite being attached to a big name and all. The cologne is very affordable and I do not feel bad about using it more often because I know I can afford more of it. Overall, I would recommend this product - it makes me feel sexy and confident like nothing else.

Very popular fragrance

from Hawthorne, NJ

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

Of all the fragrances I have ever smelled that Avon makes for men,  The Driven by Derek Jeter is probably the best in my opinion.  It has a very similar scent to Paul Sebastian cologne.  Its light and a little bit crisp but not overpowering at all.  My husband wears this scent sometimes and I always compliment him on it when he wears it.  It just has one of those really pleasant scents that won't bother you over time like some colognes do.  It also has a long last to it.  My husband puts it on in the morning and it tends to last him throughout the entire workday without reapplying it.  It isnt that expensive and tends to go on sale often in the Avon catalog, which is the only place that it can be purchased. It is available both online at avon.com or by your local Avon representative.  It is usually in every catalog that comes out biweekly.  There are also other items that are part of the Driven line including deodorant.  A nice gift to give to a teen or a man in your life.

Smells SOOO good

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

I bought this for the first time for my boyfriend when I started selling Avon.  I had smelled a couple samples, which give you an IDEA of what the different fragrances smell like, but not an exact idea.  I got it home and planned on giving it to him as a gift, but I couldn't help but open it and take a sniff for myself...  WOW, it smells ridiculously good!!  Its a nice, masculine scent without that thick musky scent that a lot of men's cologne's tend to have.  It was great too, it came in a little bag with Derek Jeter on it, who is MY favorite baseball player and I kept, but also came with a little men's toiletry bag which my boyfriend uses every single time we go anywhere!  The complimenting after shave is also nice, as it smells like the cologne, without the full strength, so if he chooses to do so, he can still have just a hint of the great fragrance.  When the bottle is used up, I will definitely be buying more!!

Chick Magnet

from Camp Verde, AZ

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

I was walking through the mall the other day, when a young woman approached me. She politely smiled and said, " you smell good! what is that"? I smiled back at he and said, "Avon Driven by Derek Jeter." The young woman and I began to conversate and we eventually, and are currently dating.

Great cologne for guys that don't always want to wear one

from Port Huron, MI

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

I am not especially fond of wearing colognes.  I take a shower, use the deoderant and am on my way.  My wife bought this cologne for me and I wore it for her.  I actually liked it.  I use the citrus scent.  It has a light smell to it so you are not terribly strong.  It doesn't overpower when you are in a tight space like a car or elevator or just a crowd.  It leaves a clean smell with you.  A couple of squirts and you are good to go.

I would definately recommend this to a friend.  The price is great from AVON and it has a nice bottle.  No frills, no fanciness, just a nice cologne.

Driven is the best!

from Ruskin, FL

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

I bought Driven for my husband and it smells so good. When he wears it out people are always commenting on how good it smell and ask what it is. They are shocked that its not a major department store, but AVON.

My girlfriend goes wild when I wear this

from South Zanesville, OH

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

I use this cologne all the time and it's my favorite out of all of my 15 colognes I own. My girlfriend is an AVON sales lady and always gets me the stuff for free (but that is beside the point!). It smells like expensive cologne and she goes nuts over it! What more can I say? It even comes in expensive looking package. Girls get it for your men. youravon.com/kendrakelso

The must have fragrance for your man!

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Avon Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray:

This is such a sexy scent for your man. It's one of those awesome fragrances that you can purchase as a 'gift' for your special guy, but of course, it is really for you, after all, you are the one that has to smell him :) Fragrances are one thing that I do not mind diving into my savings to purchase. I generally purchase expensive designer perfumes and colognes. My avon representative offered me a sample of this product and not expecting anything special, I opened it, took a sniff and fell in love. I purchased a bottle right then and I make my fiance wear it everywhere. Of course, he loves it as well. It's a cologne that doesn't make him feel 'girly' (his words-not mine) to wear. It is sold at a great price and Avon always has awesome deals and promotions where you might be able to get an even better deal. This is an absolute must buy for your man and a great gift idea for any male who tends to be hard to shop for.