Other Hair Colorings:

One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color

So Excited!!!

from Loveland, CO

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Gentle
  • Great Color
  • Long-Lasting

Cons

• Bright Colors
    • New Look

Comments about One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color:

I have been coloring my hair at home for 15+ years. I have a few horror stories about my color adventures and most of them start with bleach. So, when I decided I wanted to go dark with bold streaks of purple, I was more than a little hesitant. Happily my experience with One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color has been more like a Fairy Tale.

I used all One 'n Only Blue Black Permanent Cream Hair Color with the Argan Oil and 30 Volume Cream Developer as base color. The instructions were easy to follow. The products blended together easily to form a rich creamy paste that smelled really good. The color turned out beautiful!! It was exactly what I was going for black that had a blue tint BEAUTFUL!! I could not believe how shiny and soft my hair was. Hoping to avoid another bleach disaster, I waited two days before adding the purple streaks. I got numerous compliments on how healthy my hair looked, how great the color was, and how shiny it was.
    For the next step I used: One 'n Only Argan Oil Powder Lightener Packette, and Argan Oil 40 Volume Cream Developer (Unless you have experience and know how your hair handles lightning I would recommend using a lower volume developer.) Again, I found the instructions to be easy and had no issues blending the two. I was pleasently surprised when it did not have the harsh bleach smell that most lightning products have. It took about 25 min and I had almost white streaks. For the purple I chose, Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color (also One 'n Only). This product comes in a tube ready to apply. I love this because since it is semi permanent the color fades faster. When I notice the color fading I apply the cream, put my hair up and go to the gym. Shower after and I have killed two birds with one stone!!
    I would recommend One 'n Only to anyone that wants a rich, shiny, vibrant, healthy color.

• Commitment To Color: