4.1
Old Spice
Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger

Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger

4.1

Long lasting masculine scent. One can lasts weeks

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

The Old Spice Swagger Deodorant Spray has a nice masculine scent. I spray a little or I spray a lot. I've been using it for several weeks now, and the can is still going strong. I recommend it because it gets compliments wherever I go. "What's that scent?" That is Old Spice Swagger.

Classic

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

I've been using Old Spice religiously for the last 5 years, and its classic, deep smell cannot be challenged.
I had started off by using Old Spice soaps and deodorant, but this Body Spray is the one that leaves a truly lingering aura that gets me compliments all the time. Just a few second spritzes, and it lasts the majority of the afternoon and does not really fade as easily as some other ones.
In my opinion, I like the Old Spice Swagger scent a lot more than the Fiji one that had been just introduced, which smells a lot more feminine in my opinion.

The can itself holds a lot, and I've been using this same bottle for nearly 6 months- and there's still some left! Great for use in everyday settings- I put some on to work/general shopping outside.

With the compliments, same classic smell, large quantity, ease of use, and great price, I would give me 100%, whole-hearted recommendation towards using this body spray- you won't be disappointed!

Old spice Swagger is good, but doesn't last long

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

Old spice Swagger has a very nice smell to it if you don't plan on being outside or around a lot of people around. Otherwise it's basically a quick fix for an hour or so. It could be good for you if you just got out of the gym and just want to smell good. But otherwise the scent doesn't really seem to last long. I work at a very fast paced job and within 2 hours of working I can no longer smell it at all when compared to certain other body spray brands.

The smell is definitely a woman pleaser though. My wife pretty much likes any smell I put on me though but I know she likes the Old Spice Swagger when I do buy it once in awhile. It's got the smell that lives up to it's name as it gives you that "I can go out and dominate the gridiron" kind of feeling. Even if the commercials do exaggerate it a little bit. As for the price, I don't think it'd be worth your time to buy this unless you plan on combining it with a cologne or some other type of smell to go along with it.

Quick Fix!

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

Old Spice is definitely the route to go in any deodorant/anti-odor product. This spray is no exception. I'm not the biggest fan on spray deodorants, but I make the exception with this body spray. It's definitely convenient if you want to put on a little extra good smell on yourself/clothing before you head out the door. Or, if your clothes are maybe a little on the "not-so-fresh" side, it may be great to use for a quick refresh. It's not overwhelming, but it does smell great. The one negative thing I have to say about it, is that it does wear off a little quickly. It lasts maybe 2 hours max if it's a decent spray. However, it's definitely good for a quick trip, or just a nice entrance when with the ladies. It's basically a cheap way to substitute cologne for men. The spray is very effective overall, but only for a limited amount of time. If you're looking for a quick smell refresh, this is the route to go; if you're looking for a longer lasting solution, I suggest a different route.

Smells so good on my husband.

from Lehi, UT

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

I love the smell of Old Spice. Their products are great and don't give off too strong of a smell that it makes me sick or gives a headache. My husband loves the smell of them as well. He uses the Old Spice deoderants. Makes me want to smell his armpits!! lol I wish that they made my husbands and my favorite smells in the body spray. I would buy those a lot! Because they don't have the Denali or the other mountain brand in body spray, I tried smelling all the body sprays that they do smell. The winner that I chose was the Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray in Swagger. It's sexy and manly smelling. That's the hardest thing to find is something that's sexy and manly smelling. There are a lot of calones that smell kind of girly or femanine. I really love the Old Spice smells. Even when I was younger I loved the smell of it. My dad owned some, but never wore it. Old Spice has been a classic manly smelling calone through out the years.

Smelled good out of the can, but faded too quickly for me.

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

I was a fan of **Old Spice Swagger** before the **Old Spice** guy commercials came along.  I was using the **Swagger**-scented anti-perspirant/deodorant for a while. It's a bit more expensive than I'm willing to pay and find that **Sure Original scent** meets my odorific needs and my price point.

Nevertheless, I saw the **Old Spice Red Zone Swagger Body Spray** and decided to try it out for the workouts when I didn't have a chance to shower right away.  I've learned that cologne doesn't mix with sweat well at all.  Must and musk do NOT go together.

So I bought the high-priced spray, thinking I like the smell and maybe, just maybe I'd get to walk up to a group of women and say, "Hello Ladies," like the **Old Spice** guy does.  From the first time I sprayed the **Swagger Body Spray**, I knew it wasn't going to work.  Imagine a potent aerosol spray in a confined, not-so-ventilated locker room.  When the spray comes out, you can't help but smell it.  But, at least for me, it didn't linger the way I thought it would.  I thought it would at least mask the tough-workout smell from myself and my clothes.  Maybe I was just too funky for the **Spice**.  Maybe I should have gotten **Old Spice Odor Blockers Deodorant** instead.

Swagger has the ladies asking "what you wearing" enough said.

from Monroe, NC

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray - Swagger:

My name is Tyler and this is my review for Old Spice Swagger Mens Body Spray. First off i use many of the products in the old spice swagger line including clinical strength deodarant and body wash. This product has built a little bit of confidence in me. What can i say i guess the commercials are true. Ive never had trouble with the women because of my personality. But usually that is the reason why. Theve asked "what you wearing" in the past but that question definitly gets asked more often when i wear my Old Spice Swagger Body Spray as to when i wear other body sprays such as axe. Dont get me wrong i like axe alot but somethings different when i wear Old Spice Swagger Body Spray. I personally dont think it is too strong like some other body sprays can be. Really to sum it up all that needs to be said is I like the way it smells and more importantily apparently so do the ladies. I would recommend this product. Hope this helps.       Tyler