4.8

4.8

Only deodorant that works

from Rexburg, ID

Comments about Arrid XX wide Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Regular 75 ml:

I have tried a lot of deodorants in my life and this is the only one that seems to work. This deodorant lasts all day and I can put it on in the morning, work out at night and it does the job great. With a baby and a toddler sometimes I am not able to shower right away the next day and this deodorant stills works great until I am able to shower. It just lasts a long time and fits my lifestyle well. The smells of these deodorants is not over powering and they aren't too man smelling so I being a female can use them and not smell too much like a guy. This deodorant, if not careful, can leave marks on your clothes so I have to try and be careful when putting my shirt on. Usually I try to use it once my shirt is already on and I don't have too many problems. This deodorant is not too pricey compared to the other deodorants and since it works so well for me it is worth the price. I also, find that you don't have to use a lot of this deodorant to make it work, so this deodorant works better for me than others.

LOVE this on my boyfriend

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Arrid XX wide Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Regular 75 ml:

My boyfriend has been using this product since before we got together and I love the 'Cold Shower' scent. It definitely sticks around all day and although it stains his clothes, I smell it all the way through till around 9/10pm...I would definitely recommend this to any guy or girl...I admit I use it sometimes because it lasts longer than my brand of deoderant.

Arrid XX Dry Keeps you Dry ALL Day!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Arrid XX wide Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Regular 75 ml:

Arrid XX Dry keeps you dry all day and every day.  It is a great deoderant with varying scents but the regular is the best. It lathers on a bit dry and later in the evening it begins to cake up a little.  I have been using this deoderant for years. The cost of this deoderant is also very economical making it possible to buy more than one at a time.  This deoderant also sells out very fast. It doesn't cause chaffing, it keeps you dry in the hottest weather and comes in various sizes.  The package is very inviting but the product is usually on the lowest shelf in the store. Coupons are usually offered on this product and it als goes on sale often. It is a product for those who want to stay dry and not give off a bad under arm odor. It has great hold, the size is a great size that lasts very long. It is a solid which is sized for Airplane travel and it will fit anywhere.  It can build up if you use too much. You should ony use a thin layer or it begns to cake.

Smells nice, works well!

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Arrid XX wide Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Regular 75 ml:

Arrid XX works as well as the expensive "clinical strength" deoderants.  I am very active and love working out, dancing, etc. and I never stink after a workout when I use this stuff.  It does leave white marks on your clothes if you'r not careful, but it does wash out if you get it your yourself.  If you're careful putting it on, Arrid XX is amazing!  It also smells very clean and fresh, a lot like pretty soap.  It doesn't smell manly or girly, just clean neutral.

Arrid XX works on the hottest Florida day

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Arrid XX wide Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Regular 75 ml:

The Florida climate is totally different to England, so our deodorants didn't work as well.  We arrived in July, and immediately went to a drugstore and found Arrid XX.  We were told that this should do the trick.

We bought the regular scent in the solid form, and tried it out.  Both hubby and myself used it after showering, and then we were stupid enough to go out in the noon day sun.  There was no smell at all.  I didn't sweat either, although my husband sometimes did.

The only time we use the deodorant is after showering in the mornings, and if we have been swimming.  It really does last all day long.  The regular scent is pleasant enough.

I agree with Arrid that their antiperspirant deodorant gives maximum strength protection, even when the heat index reaches 110 degrees.

Monday, Thursday, and Friday evenings we go dancing and I am really happy dancing up a storm, line dancing, and lifting my arms for the song YMCA. There is no wetness under my arms and no odor.

The only problem I have found with Arrid XX is that it will mark your clothes. When I wear a black dress or evening top, I have to be extremely careful how I put it over my head and put my arms through, otherwise I will get white lines on the garment.  I wish they could find a way to prevent this happening.

I have tried dozens of other deodorants, in the past 21 years, but always go back to Arrid XX.