Other Facial Moisturizers:
Olay
Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15

great facial moisterizer with UV and UVA protection

Olay complete is a great facial moistrizer for many reasons. Its an all day moisterizer that contains uv skin shields, its got an spf of 15 and its not oily. The kind I have is for combination/oily skin which I deal with daily. In the morning my skin is very dry and I have had  trouble finding a facial lotion that actually moisterizes my skin sufficiently and this one does. It spreads on well so you don't have to use a lot. Its moderately priced and comes in a 6 fl oz bottle. It doesn't have a strong smell at all and after applying you don't have to wipe your hands off on a towel like with some other more oily lotions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good facial moisterizer. Also it has spf 15 in it so you don't have to apply sun screen before hand, it saves money and is better for your skin this way. I've tried many different facial moisterizers and this one is one of my top 5 picks.

Ok, but not the best by far!

With all the good reviews on Olay Complete All Day UV Moisture Lotion, I decided to give it a try when I received a coupon for it. Another reason I wanted to try it, is because Olay is such a well known and trusted brand. I like and use many Olay products. The price is budget friendly. However, It didn't work the greatest for me. I've tried numerous facial moisturizers and this one didn't compare to a lot I've tried.

This Olay lotion has a thin and light consistency. I have normal/dry skin. It moisturized my skin but not nearly as much as most lotions I use. It didn't really reduce and eliminate my dry patches. It does contain SPF 15 which is good if you're looking for sun protection but I usually don't use sunscreen or products with it. Sunscreen tends to clog my pores and feel greasy. It didn't really absorb well. It left my skin feeling too oily but still not as hydrated as it should be. I think the sunscreen contributes greatly to this.

Ease of Application
The bottle type isn't my favorite. A pump would make applying this product so much easier.

You can smell the sunscreen in this product but it still has a light scent. It's not great smelling but it isn't terrible either.

My favorite moisturizer

from Greenville, NC

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I have used this moisturizer for years. There are times I will switch to something cheaper to see if I can find something comparable but I always come back to this one. I love that it has SPF also.

Love this lotion

from TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• Bedtime
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I have been using this product for years. Don't get me wrong I have tried other brands that are way more expensive but at the end of the day this actually works really well and makes my face very soft. So far it's the only product that's a reasonable price that works better then some of the more expensive brands that I have used. which is a plus for me.

Hooray for Olay!

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I love this product. I find my skin has been more refreshed after using this a few weeks. This is not expensive. Oil of Olay has been a reputable brand for me. My grandmother used Oil of Olay products and always looked great for her age. This facial moisturizer has UV moisturizer with SPF 15. This has made my skin a lot brighter.

When I use Olay Complete All Day my pores are not oily. I have clearer brighter skin. I like that this facial product does not leave my skin oily. This works well for combination skin like mine. You do not have to spend a fortune to use a classic beauty brand and have beautiful skin.

Another great thing about this Olay 24 hour skin product is that it does not leave my skin flaky. I have used cheaper brands that left my skin itchy and flaking. This Olay All Day skin product has a nice and pleasant light and natural after scent. If you have sensitive skin ladies this is good. For less money when you want an all day natural look try some Olay All Day.

This is wonderful for skin. This helps females stay youthful.

Really Works Great

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I got this after I read a review online about it helping combination skin (I have it in my T zone very oily and dry on my cheeks strange combination I know) so it is hard to find any product to help with my skin to keep it moisturized as well not make it break out.

I have been using this exclusively since I read the reviews online and I must say, it has made a huge difference in my skin. I still get some breakouts but that is normal, however I no longer get them so bad that my whole face has exploded. Everyone needs to find the right products that work with their type of skin and this is the best for my type of skin. I also found other products that work in combination with this product (but not for this review). I am super impressed with how it goes on easily, and absorbs very quickly.

Unlike other lotions, this does not clog your pores nor does it take long to absorb. It also is not greasy unlike other products that I have tried in the past. This product works great and I have even sweat some then went outside on a warm day and I am happy to tell you it does not come off.

There is a Reason Oil of Olay has been Around so long

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

Oil of Olay has been around for years and years and there is good reason why, it works! I always try to buy lotions with sunscreen since I had skin cancer. I am generally forgetful about using sunscreen in the winter but with Oil of Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15, I do not have to worry about it. I apply the moisturizer after getting out of the shower and I am ready to go. No need to worry about sunscreen. I reapply the lotion once or twice a day if my face starts to feel dry. You could use this at night also if you wish but I don't. It is very effective at moisturizing the skin and at the same time, providing protection from harmful UV rays. Most people forget that you need sunscreen in the winter as well and this is an easy way to get it. It is good for all skin types as it is not to heavy and thick but still does a good job at moisturizing. It sinks right into the skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth. it has a mild scent that is not perfumey or overbearing. I recommend it.

• Ease of Application:

Makes my face smooth and protected

from Miami, Florida

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I love using Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 because not only do I believe it is essential to apply moisturizer but because it also contains SPF in it. It does not mater where you live, one needs to apply sun protection on their skin to prevent sun damages and well, living in Florida it is completely essential for me to use SPF and this product is basically a 2 for 1 deal!

I love how this product is oil-free, so it does not feel heavy or thick when I apply it on my face. It feels gentle and smooth. It works well with my skin and I have not broken out, which sometimes I tend to do when trying new products.

Let me add that I have sensitive, but normal skin and this product works wonderfully on me. However, my sister who tends to be more on the oily side borrowed some of my moisturizer and she had a pimple in the next couple of days. So it truly depends on your skin. However, it has worked great for me and for the price it sells, it's a steal.

Works great

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I give this Moisturizer by Olay a ten out of ten because it just works so well! I love the way it glides on so smoothly and feels like a layer of silk going onto your skin. It soaks right in and never leaves a gross layer or film of stickiness. You cannot overdo it by putting too much on either. There is a great feature added to this moisturizer that I also love which is the SPF 15. This gives me the added bonus of knowing my skin is being protected from the harsh UV rays that can damage my skin, dry it out, and cause wrinkles, or even worse skin cancer. Even if I only go out into the sun to walk to and from my car I know that every little bit helps in protecting from every second of sun. I love this moisturizer because it keeps my skin looking and feeling younger. I would definitely recommend to everyone!

I like the scent to this moisturizer because it is just a light scent. It is not overpowering and does not make you want to gag. It is just great!

A Big Fan

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I use Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer with SPF 15 underneath my BB Cream that already contains SPF and underneath foundation that doesn't have any sunscreen in it. This moisturizer has been a godsend for the dry areas of my skin and hasn't worsened the oilier sections. I do not use this on days where I have no makeup on I choose to opt for something with a higher SPF since I burn very easily with SPF 15 only lotion. Be wary of the way your skin burns if you plan on wearing this sand a makeup with SPF 15 or higher as well.

Great moisturizer for days that I wear makeup and want that extra protection from the sun that certain foundations lack. Has improved the dry skin around my nose and on my eyelids.

Ease of Application
      Apply this just as you would any other lotion. My recommendation is to use a foundation brush so you won't have to touch your face with possibly oily hands.

This moisturizer has a pleasant scent that quickly fades.

• Ease of Application:

Lightweight moisturizer with sun protection

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

This product feels light yet moisturizes well plus you have the added benefit of the sun protection factor of 15. I am amazed at how good of a value this is as well. You get a lot of product for the price. I keep this in my gym bag for hydrating after my workouts and use it on my face, neck and chest.

This product moisturizes but I would not use it as a sunscreen.

• Ease of Application:

A great product for all ages. Money well spent.

Comments about Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15:

I have been using this daily cream for years. My grandmother introduced it to me when I was younger. Then I didn't think anything about it back then, I used it because she did. As I got older I realized what a great product it was. It moisturizes without making your face feel oily. It goes on smooth, and covers well. It gives you added protection from the sun, while giving you a nice base under your foundation. I think I have been using this cream nearly every day for 20 years. As I got older I changed products. I am still with the oil of olay family but I choose a cream for aging women now.

Absorption
      Goes on smooth and it's very light so your skin can absorb it well.

Makes my skin feel moisturized instantly, and it doesn't feel greasy. I always wear it under my make up. It helps me keep my bronzer in place.

Ease of Application
      It can't get much easier. It squirts out a little at a time and you just put some dabs all over your face and you rub it in. The easy application makes the product last a long time which is great. Good value for your money.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      I have never had any trouble with this lotion clogging pores. I have had trouble with others, but this one is light enough it doesn't cause any skin irritation.

This cream does exactly what you need it to, moisturizes your face and protects you from the sun. keeps your skin looking younger.

Normal scent. It does not overpower you. I will say usually I look for unscented products, because sometimes the scent will get to me. That is not the case with this lotion.