4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

I would recommend this product

from Toronto Ohio

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Quiet
  • Safe

Cons

• Confusing Controls

• Endurance Training
  • Heart Rate Training
  • Weight Loss

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

this is a great price for this product and I would def recommend it to someone else. It not only withstands the walking, but it also withstands the running. It is better than something you would buy at any other store... Good brand

• Was this a gift?:

Great Price for this product

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

this is a great price for this product and I would def recommend it to someone else. It not only withstands the walking, but it also withstands the running. It is better than something you would buy at Wal Mart. Good brand

Comfort
Love the comfortable feeling of this treadmill for walking or running and I don't have to go outdoors to do these things now.

• Comfort:

All the bells and whistles.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

I was really serious about losing weight and getting back into shape, I knew it was something that I not just needed to do, but something that I had to do for my health. My personal trainer recommended that I get a treadmill for at home so I could work out in between things happening during my day and that it would give me a great cardio workout. I ordered this from Nordic Track and even though the price is a lot, I have found that it is the best piece of equipment that I could have in my home. I love that this has so many settings on it that no matter what your fitness level is, they have a program and an option on it for you. The work outs on it are easy to figure out and they are classified by the different levels and intensities. You can also pick how long you want to work out for, the speed you want to go at, and the incline of the machine. The machine works great and has never let me down, it is so simple to use and makes fitting in a fast work out really easy and convenient for when I am at home and can't make it to the gym.

Start slow

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

Wow, this machine is one of the fastest way to get highly visible results. It is often one of the most difficult routines to do - for me anyway. The incline that helps you to burn up to 5 times more calories is brutal for me. After several days of exercising - using this machine only, I woke up feeling like I had torn muscles in my stomach, the upper area of the back of my thighs and my toosh muscles were on fire. For me - the mistake I made was to push to hard too fast. Instead of going slow and getting a feel for it I decided it couldn't be that difficult, especially if it was low impact. I was entirely wrong. Now, other than my decision to jump in head first, this machine is amazing. It allows me to count calories, train, track and compete. It also came with a ifit band that goes around your lower rib cage. It keeps track of my heart rate. I can even use my ipod on this machine with it's music port built in. It also has workout apps, a built in back light display for the ability to workout any time of day and built in adjustable speed and incline controls. It wasn't anywhere near the cheapest machine but they they offered a payment plan and an extended warranty so it was a great addition to our workout room ( Hence, the basement).

You will see results faster than other machines

Many different buttons to track progress with.

Great Treadmill

from Boston, MA

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

This is one of the better treadmills on the market and they have a long standing reputation of being a great producer of high quality exercise equipment. I love that it has rails on the sides as well as in front. I don't usually use the side rails but it makes me feel a lot more secure while I'm walking in case I needed to grab something quickly. It was one of the few treadmills that could accommodate my weight when I began trying to get healthy. I weighed over 400 pounds and many treadmills had a 300 pound limit. There are programs in the treadmill which are essentially like having a built in personal trainer or you can go at your own pace. Overall I highly recommend this treadmill to a beginner or someone who is more seasoned and has higher cardio demands.

This is a great treadmill for beginners or someone with higher performance needs.

Comfort
There is a good amount of cushion on the track which makes it comfortable to walk long distances on this treadmill also the bars in front and on the side make me feel safe if I need to grab on to something quickly.

This is a super easy to use machine. It is very intuitive and used friendly. You don't need a manual to figure out which buttons are for what things. Also, there are pre-loaded "programs" so you can choose a work out option or you can manually go as you would like.

I used to weigh over 400 pounds. All of that weight coming down on a machine over and over would break it if it wasn't durable. I think this is a very durable machine.

I originally chose this treadmill as it had the bars on the side as well as the front. I don't use them often but it helps me feel more secure. Also it has one of the steepest inclines that I could find which was a big bonus to me.

Love my Incline Trainer

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

When I was in the military, I was taught that treadmills were a bad thing to use. Naturally I lived by this even after I separated from the military. I live in Ohio, so in the winter time it gets nice and cold. I finally had enough of running on ice, and in snow storms. I went out, and bought this great treadmill from NordicTrack. My favorite part of this machine is obviously the incline. I still prefer running outside, but this is a great substitute during the winter months. Its has a range of different options to choose from to challenge yourself during your daily workout. The only downfall I see to this machine is its vast range of options. There are so many different running programs made to push you harder and further, that you just cannot use them all. This aside, its a great treadmill, and I highly recommend it to anyone.

I did not give this a 10 because of the abundance of options to choose from.

Best Treadmill Out There

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

My grandparents bought the NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer, and they have allowed me to use it whenever I want, so of course, I go over there and bug them about three or four times a week and commandeer it! I absolutely LOVE all of the extra features that come with it. And I love that I can adjust the incline to whatever I feel I need that day. Some days I feel like a more rigorous workout than others, so I set the incline accordingly, depending on how energized I feel that day. And I love that I can connect to Facebook and show up my friends! The feature which allows me to connect my MP3 or whatever media I feel like listening to is my favorite feature of this treadmill; in order to work out, I MUST have music for motivation, and it helps me keep a steady rhythm as I am jogging or running. I also love the built in speakers, and I love the maps and the screen that shows what it would look like if you wre running on different types of courses.

• Comfort:

A unique tread mill that you can use on an incline

from north augusta sc

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

This is an excellent workout! I first used the tread climber at the gym that I work out at. I was skeptical at first, because settings on other treadmills can mimic an incline setting. I love how you can create workouts that are similar to real runs outside. The system uses real maps. The treadmill is awesome because it changes settings based on the incline of the settings from the map setting. It is fun to work out on this machine, because I get the feel that I am running on a real trail or the road. This is a difficult machine, so I would only recommend it for advanced runners. Beginners can walk on this machine though, but the machine will not be utilized to maximum effect by walking. I would only recommend buying this machine if you have the spare money, because it does cost a lot. If you see one of these machines at the gym, give it a try! I guarantee you will not regret it if you love to run.

I love how the machine adjusts the incline based on real maps.

• Comfort:

my legs have never felt better

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

I love, love , love my Nordic Track incline trainer. It is simply amazing. I am an avid walker. I walk three to six miles a day around my town. This winter has been brutal and I decided to purchase a treadmill so that i could keep up my walking at home. I saw this at sears and they delivered it very fast and set it up for me. I immediately got on and started walking. I thought I was in good shape prior to using this treadmill. As I stated I was used to waling 3-6 miles a day on various incline surfaces around my town but this treadmill takes walking to a new level. The incline is intese. I recommend working your way up to the highest incline and starting slow. You will feel the burn with this one. Muscles you never knew you had will be sore. I love how I can make my own workouts (determing the amount of incline) or I can let the machine choose a work out for me. You can really personalize your workouts and gauge how far, how fast and how many calories you are burning. The treadmill also has a safety feature, so if you fall it will immediately shut off and the incline will return to a flat level. If you have ever fallen on a treadmill as I have, you will know what an important safety feature this is to have on a treadmill. My legs and butt have really become quite toned. My legs are stronger and less "giggly". I love that during these harsh winter months I can still walk and take care of my health. This treadmill is big and will take up some space in your home so make sure you have ample room for the treadmill.

This treadmill is amazing. It runs smoothly and has various workout options or you can make up your own workout.

This was put together for me and part of that service was showing me how to operate the treadmill. This was very helpful. The machines buttons are pretty self explanatory and easy to use.

This is a very durable piece of exercise equipment.

This is a really sharp looking treadmill. It is big so it will take up some room in your home.

Wow this is great

from Geneva, OH

Comments about NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer:

This is like a Cadilac of tread mills. Nice and way worth the money. Be ready for a work out this tread mill will give you a great work out. I really like the up and down motion on it.. There is no cheating with this one. make sure you work your way up before starting on this one. I think its great with all the settings. It also remembers your settings and one other person. Make sure you check with your doctor before buying this, It may be too much for those with bad hearts or joints. When you are finished with a work out on this you will know you worked out. It is worth the money as long as you use it. I love the fold away feature on this, it keeps the kids and pets from getting hurt on it. You wont need any other exercise equipment if you have one of these. I love mine its the only thing I use now. I plan on selling the rest of my equipment. This is a cut above the rest. Its the best investment I have made for my health.