Other Treadmills:
1.3T
Horizon Fitness Treadmill

Horizon Fitness Treadmill

love it.

this is a great machine!  don't know what i would do without it.  i use it 3-4 times a week, since i can't go out and walk around the neighborhood anymore...we just moved to a new house on a mountain with very steep roads!!!!  i would much rather be active outdoors, but this is a great alternative.  plus it saves me a bunch of money on gas, cause i would have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest walking trail!

If you want easy to use, this is for you

if you want an easy to use treadmill, this is it. It doesn't have a whole lot of features, but is a basic treadmill for any beginner. It very light an easy to move, I had no problem relocating it to another part of the house. i was expecting a bit more for my money though.

Love the treadmill, but hate running...

from Walkerton, IN

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

I would have to start out by saying that I do not do well at running...I have asthma and find it difficult to breath when I even jog let alone run!  I have found that this treadmill, unlike others that I have ussed, makes it very easy for me to control the setting up and down so that I can take a few minutes to catch my breath and then go back up to break a sweat.  I enjoy the fact that the belt isn't not a loud one as well.  The other treadmill that I had about drove me nuts listening to it when I had headphones on...this one is very quite...some of that may be the fact that my other one was really old and I have only had this one for about 2 weeks...time will tell on that!  Anyways, over all a product that I am happy with so far!

Just love this Treadmill

from Chugiak, AK

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

I live in Alaska where it gets quite icy some days and I can't go outside. This way I can still get my exercise and not have to risk my safety. Just love it!!! Anybody who lives in the cold weather states should invest in their health with this Treadmill. You can't go wrong with this one. The only other thing I would suggest to go with this is an ipod. Put on some good tunes and your ready to roll!!!

Best treadmill there is!!!

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

Love this treadmill! It was comfortable to use and easy to run on. On some treadmills, it's kind of scary to run on because it feels like you are going to fall down. On some treadmills, the belt is slippery and you can slip which has happened more than once. After I got this treadmill, I have to say, it's much better. I am very glad I have it and it's totally worth it to buy this. It has many programs to use and saves your calories and the number of miles you walked. It's pretty easy to use. everything is organized and you are not confused on what to press. there are also handles on the side which help you to hold on when excersining. some treadmills don't have that. that's another big plus to consider. having this treadmill in my home has actually made me like excersie more. on my old treadmill, i was afraid of running because i didn't want to fall down and hit my head. but now with this new, i don't have to be scared.

I love my Horizon Fitness Treadmill, 1..3T!

from Germanton, NC

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

I love my Horizon Fitness Treadmill. I look foward everyday to using my new treadmill. I use to run out side all spring and summer and then sit around in the winter because I didn't like running in cold wheather. But this past winter a purchased the Horizon Fitness Treadmill. It took running to a new level! I feel it in my legs, butt, even my abs. I really feel like I am getting the best possible workout I can get on a treadmill. I have 3 small children that take naps around the same time that I like to run so I was worried about the treadmill being to loud. I was suprised how quite it was the first time I used it. It is also so easy to work and to understand. It tells me all the information that I need to get the best workout for me. I can control not only the speed but the amount of calories I burn and how fast my heart can go. I have lost 25 pounds since I stated running everyday.  I am so happy about buying my new treadmill.

Horizon Fitness Treadmill 1.3 gives me a good workout.

from Alsip, IL

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

The Horizon Fitness Treadmill 1.3 is an excellent treadmill for those of us who enjoy using a treadmill for one of our forms of daily excercise.  I like that I can go fast if I want or that I can walk slowly because alternating the way you walk gives more of of workout.  I like to put the treadmill on an incline so that it feels as if I am walking up a hill.  I like the fact that I can see how many calories I am burning and also ow far I hav e walked.  I also lke to use the Horizon Fitness treadmill to monitor my HEART RATE AS i WALK.  I feel as though I had a good work out when I am finished using this machine.  On a scale of 1 to 5, I give a 5.

If you want easy to use, this is for you

from Tipp City, OH

love it.

from Canton, NC

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

Its made my life so much better!

from Clinton Township, MI

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

This treadmill is absolutely amazing.. When i was out there looking for a treadmill it was so hard to find one.I run everyday, and for me a good treadmill is very important. When i finally found the horizon fitness treadmill i was amazed. How quite it is when you run. It comes with a cushen. Alot of runners end up with bad knees but with this treadmill i am sure that i will not be one of them. Very reliable and very very durable.. Amazing warranty. Would recommend to anybody in a heartbeat.

Not too bad

from Chillicothe, OH

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

Not too shabby. Had it for awhile and it seems to work well. Overall a good product for a good price. I would recommend it to others. I especially like the different settings, as well as the durability of the product. Good buy for those interested (although I'm not as hardcore as others when it comes to exercise equipment).

great for getting in condition

from Romeo, MI

Comments about Horizon Fitness Treadmill:

This piece of equipment is excellent to condition your body.  It works especially well when you cannot go outside due to ice and snow.  It assists you in keeping your legs, lungs and heart in condition.  Use every day is a nice relief from the routine of a sit-down job.