View more treadmills

NordicTrack
C2300
NordicTrack Treadmill

NordicTrack Treadmill

I love my Nordic Track Treadmill!!!!

I Absolutely LOVE our Nordic Track c2300 Treadmill.  When my husband & I were looking for Treadmills we seen that this particular model had Great reviews!  And I am very happy that we got this Treadmill.  I love all the diffrent features the c2300 treadmill has - ( A couple of my favorites) : Durasoft V IMpact reducing cushion, iFIt Compatatibility, 0-12% incline, Mid sized 20x50" Treadblet, An Odometer with MyMiles, and it has many more freatures - I know me & my husband felt that for the price, the Good ratings & all the features that this would be a great treadmill and it has been a GREAT treadmill.  I am very happy with our purchase.   I would highly recommend the Nordic c2300Treadmill to anyone looking for a treadmill with a lot of great features!   I use my treadmill for walking / running and I use it about 3-4 times a week - so I use it quite a bit and I am very happy with how it handles / runs.

NordicTrack c2300 Treadmill is adequate

I have no complaints about this treadmill, but I am not enthusiastic about it either. I dislike the slow movement of the belt and I think that the fan is not strong enough for my taste. However, running on it has been fun, and my friends all like the price of it. My one experience with customer service was lousy, but I think that to dismiss a company based on one experience is a little bit unfair. If I had the opportunity, I would certainly shop around a bit more for a treadmill and not just trust the first review I saw. However, I am not unhappy with my purchase and I would gladly recommend this to anyone seeking a treadmill. I think this company has some room for improvement, but overall, I think they do a good job.

My treadmill makes me want to run!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I love my c2300 Nordic track treadmill! I purchased it 3 months ago from Craigslist and got it for a super price. The cushioning grommets (i think that is what they are called) slipped a little and it caused the board to creak and crack when I walked, but it was easily adjusted by my husband. I have been jogging and running on this treadmill at least 5 times a week since I got it and love the different programmed runs. (there are 4) the inclines and speed are challenging but I keep building stamina. Definately reccommend:-)

very good

from Memphis, TN

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

This treadmill was pretty cool. I was rather pleased with it. I like to use it to get my cardio workout in when i cant run outside because of weather and whatnot. It does well for what I need it for. Obviously it takes up a good amount of space, but that is to be expected, it is a treadmill. All in all it does get the job done when I need it to. Just as long as everyone remembers that losing weight and staying fit is all about diet. If you do a bunch of cardio but you continue to eat junk you wont get any results. Period, thats just the way it is. It goes pretty fast like I need it too when i need to do my sprints, but it also can go slowly too for my slow cardio. It doesnt make nearly as much noise as my old treadmill did, which is a pretty good plus since my old treadmill was very noisy and with this one I can put in my earphones and listen to music or I can turn on the TV and hear it without having to turn it up over the Treadmill.

Great Treadmill

from Marysville, CA

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

We have the Nordic Track c2300 Treadmill at our gym, and it works perfectly fine. It has a high incline range, I think it goes up to 12 degrees and a wide variety of training programs. The machine is not very loud, and seems to be soft enough on the feet. It has a large foot deck to allow you to stretch the legs during faster speeds. I haven't had the change to try the speaker system, but I've seen others use it and it is loud enough to drown out the gym's dance class. I would definitely recommend the Nordic Track c2300 Treadmill for your business gym or home units. I think it is durable enough to withstand miles and miles worth of repeated foot stomping and heavy set runners. Highly recommended treadmill.

Good treadmill - Lived up to my expectations

from Campbell, CA

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I had a difficult time deciding which treadmill to get for my house. I decided on this one because I got a little bit of a break on the price at the store I was buying it from, since it was a floor model.

Since I bought it, I have been impressed with how little it shakes and bounces when I run. It doesn't start to bounce unless I start running quite fast.

One con is that it is quite loud, so in order to watch TV while I am on it, I need to turn the volume up extremely loud (which drives my family crazy). I also can't run early in the morning, which would be my preferred time.

Overall, I would recommend this treadmill if you have a bigger house, don't mind the noise, and do more slower running and walking.

NordicTrack c2300 Treadmill whipped me into shape

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I am the type of person that despises runnign outside or on a track. I am not corrdiated so I seriously need to run in a staright line to actually put down good times. NordiTrack has to be the number one name is treadmills and I am happy to report that they are not resting on theri laurel.s The treadmill is awesome and has tons of features. You can of course choose your own workout program and customize practically every aspect. Incline, time at different speed,s you name it and this treadmill can do it. If you don't feel like doing that the pre-set programs will take care of all that for you. I have not really tried these out because I prefer customization but they are pretty good too. Overall this is an excellent treadmill that is a must have if you value customization.

NordicTrack c2300 Treadmill is adequate

from Lancaster, TX

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

Love the Nordic treadmill!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I absoltely love this treadmill. It is so easy for me to just wake up in the morning and go for a run on it because it teaches me to keep one pace rather than running fast in the beginning and then being exhausted after 15 minutes. It's nice when the weather is not so accommodating and I love that it comes with the handles on the side! There are various levels and training types you can experiment with. I like that it has the fold up portion of the treadmill because it makes it really easy for me to just fold it up, shower, and get ready for the day without worrying about traffic, and other factors I used to have to take into consideration when I would have to drive to the gym either in the wee portions of the morning or after work. Highly recommend it!

Great fat burning machine!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I like walking but not outdoors and when I wanted a treadmill to bring sexy back (at the request of my ever loving husband) I opted for a treadmill. Well what can I say? The Nordictrack c2000 treadmill give results but there is no magic anything. With portion control you can see a lean sexier you. This maching is sturdy, with good warranty and you almost not go wrong! It is reliable and trust me it gets the job done.

I even got to push myself to runnning and yes I am stronger, lost a couple of pounds and best of all sexy is back!! Other brands out there do not last long but this machine is durable and a good price too. So what are we waiting for? When it snows or rains and you need to get you aerobics on, the treadmill is there is take the burden off you so its a great try people! I am one satisfied customer and I havent have any issues with it since I have had it for 8 months now. Get on with it, you will be happy you did.

okay nothing specail like it should be for the prce i paid

from Springfield, MA

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

okay so for some people im sure this is a great treadmille i paid alot of money for this thing out of my tax returns and here are my issues: number one issue is that sometimes it goes all crazy and everything starts blinking. it goes all the way up to the highest incline, stops for a minute, then goes all the way down to the lowest incline setting and it keeps doing this i dont know why! i have to reset it and unplug it and plug it back in and this happens when im running it just stops moving the belt which almot makes me fall becasue i have earphones in and cant hear that it stops working. this is a safety hazard so i went online to see if i could find a solution and the only website i found said i needed to pay some guy based on how fast i want my response...um no. i pay that much for a treadmill wth a good brand name these people should be sending out people to fix it. rediculous. other than taht, thats my only complaint i guess. i like that it ahs a jack for my ipod

NordicTrack c2300 Treadmill is fun to use

from Milpitas, CA

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

NordicTrack c2300 Treadmill is fun to use and helped me lose a lot of weight. This NordicTrack c2300 treadmill is loaded with a lot of features, I especially like the slow speed, when I just want to take a walk I can take advantage of this speed. I can't really find anything that this treadmill doesn't do. It is very easy to assemble. The contruction is of high quality. Unlike the other treadmill I had, the motor is actually very quiet so I can watch TV while I run with this thing. The only problem this thing have for me right now is it is quite large and fold it is almost impossible. I knew that going in to buy it, but I just have it right in front of the TV and I have no reason to move it around since I am using it every single day. I lost a pound every few weeks using it, even the kids in my family like to use the treadmill, it is an excerise that you can't beat besides riding on the stationary bike.