Other Treadmills:
NordicTrack
NTTL09710
NordicTrack Exp 1000 XI with iFit

NordicTrack Exp 1000 XI with iFit

NordicTrack is long lasting...for the most part

from Spring, TX

Comments about NordicTrack Exp 1000 XI with iFit:

This was my first purchase of a treadmill about 8 years or so ago.  For years I used this treadmill every day at a heavy weight and light weight.  I love the speed and incline of this treadmill.  The quality is obviously very good.  For years I used this on a daily basis.  It doesn't collect dust, lets put it that way.  My complaint about the product is that the heart rate monitor has never worked accurately.  While holding onto the bars I would see it start to calculate but no matter what I did it would never provide me with the answer as to what my heart rate was.  Now it doesn't work at all.  I suppose it was faulty.  I have never used the iFIT so I can't comment on that.  Would like to buy NordicTrack products in the future.  The older I get the less I want to have to buy twice.  You get what you pay for.

Awesome Quality, well made, easy to use

from Coventryville, PA

Comments about NordicTrack Exp 1000 XI with iFit:

We bought this about 10 years ago. I'm on it 5-7 times per week. It still works great. Has wheels - if you really need to move it, but is a little on the heavy side for one person to try to move, with two it's much better. With the iFit you can hook it up to your computer (or a laptop) and it will give you some additional things like keeping a running total of your calories burned and the miles you have traveled, plus it shows you pictures if you are into that. I thought it would be a moving picture, like a virtual pathway, but it is more like a PowerPoint and just changes pictures at a specific interval. You can adjust speed, incline and flexibility/give of the running surface. It will give you the calories burned based on your weight (which you tell it via up and down arrow keys). It will give you your heart rate - just grab a hold of the handles in the front - a heart rate monitor is more accurate, however. Overall, a great machine, sturdy and a quality piece of equipment for any home gym.