Other Video Game Accessories:
Nintendo - Nerf Case

Nintendo - Nerf Case

Great case for nintendo

Comments about Nintendo - Nerf Case:

This case is perfect if you are looking for a case for the nintendo. The nerf material on the outside of the case acts as a shock absorber which protects the nintendo inside the case. I would strongly recommend this case for younger children. It is the perfect gift for any child.

Dependable Armor for your Nintendo Handhelds

Comments about Nintendo - Nerf Case:

Nerf's line of cases for the Nintendo DS, DSi, and 3DS consoles are certainly no toys. They really protect the handhelds from everyday bumps and knocks, and can even allow them to endure a drop from standing height unscathed. They're comfortable to hold and in no time they become completely unnoticed during play. They are a fraction of the price of a new DS system, but can very well prevent one from breaking. Fun company, serious protection.

Durable Protection!

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nintendo - Nerf Case:

By far, this is one of the most comfortable and protective cases I have owned for any of my Nintendo handheld consoles. I have a nerf case on my Nintendo 3DS, and I am very pleased with it. I am prone to dropping things (especially on concrete), and I like that I don't have to worry about ruining my consoles. I've dropped it just a couple of times, but my case has kept it safe and has not sustained too much damage itself. It might be a little bulky, but I highly recommend this product to others for the sake of their systems!

Colorful, cushiony way to protect your DS lite

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Nintendo - Nerf Case:

I thought the Nerf case might be a bit cheap because that's how it appears in the package. Plus when you remove the case from the packaging it feels light. Then I reminded myself this was Nerf and that's the point! Once you pop your DS lite into the case, you won't remove it! It's so compact and doesn't make for a clunky DS holder, plus it offers great protection while being able to choose bright colors! Buy more than one to suit your mood! It also offers great grip for those marathon gamers who hands might get a little sweaty. The only "problem" is that for those of you who use the "cheat cartridge", you can't use it with the NERF case. So you have to remove the case if you want to use the cheats. I'm sure there might be a way around that, but for now, I haven't found it. I have an 8 year old son and a 9 year old daughter and this is great for those accidental droppings of the DS lite. As a matter of fact, I put my daughter's Nerf case on my DS lite and bought her a new one! I

Definately protects

from Elizabethton, TN

Comments about Nintendo - Nerf Case:

We bought our son a Nintendo DS for his 8th birthday. One of the conditions of him getting the game system was that he had to use any birthday monies he recieved to buy a protective case. This was the case he bought. I have to say that it's held up decently. My son has dropped his DS numerous times, and it has done what it was supposed to do, Protect it. It's a great product to buy and well worth the money. The only downside to this product is that my son was able to break pieces of the protective case off. Once he broke off a small piece, the protective foam began to peel away from the hard plastic case. I would definately buy this product again, it gets the job done, but once it starts to deteriorate, be prepared to buy a new one.

The Nerf Case will protect your DS very well if you drop it.

from Lacey, WA

Comments about Nintendo - Nerf Case:

I have actually had two Nerf cases for my DS within the last couple of years. It works great and I have dropped my DS a couple of times and it has always worked perfectly afterwards. The one issue with the Nerf case is that it kind of falls apart, which I guess wasn't really that big of a surprise to me. I remember having Nerf toys back when I was young and they would hold together pretty well for a while and then all of the sudden it would start losing chunks of foam. The case is pretty much the same and I usually go through one a deployment. Mine probably wear out a little quicker than normal because it gets thrown in my pocket and stuff like that so it gets a little more wear and tear than what could be considered "normal". I also like the fact that the Nerf case makes it easier to hold the DS. I find that the DS is just a bit thin and so when I am holding it and if my hands start to sweat just a little that the DS starts to become difficult to hold. With the case on it actually gives you something to grip on to and so it's easier to keep a good hold on it.All in all I have been very happy with the protection that it offers for my DS and I don't really know if I would be able to find something better. I wish that there would be something that could protect the buttons on the top of the DS (my left shoulder button is going out) but I don't think there is any way to make it so that those would be covered as well so it works very well for what I need it for.