3.4

3.4

fun bike

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

great durable bike for beating up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice,you can do alot of tricks on the bike

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

The bike would be nice to any one that likes doing tricks,and rideing around the neighborhood. Alot of pepole like the  color yellow on a bmx bike too. If I were any one I would head to a skate park and start learning to do tricks on the bike.I would go get the bike at a bike shop not target or walmart.

bmx is more than any bike you need the right angles and lengths

from Howell, MI

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

The Next 20" boys' turbo bmx bike is a ok bike to start a new bmx hobby but if you want to be serious and have the right bike for you, you need to have diffent lengths in top tubes, rear end, handle bar hights.. different angled tubes (which hold your seat and forks on the frame) will make different things easier and more comfortable

I have bought the next brand for years now , very durable

from Cocoa, FL

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

*I have been buying next bikes for my older sons for a number of years. they love the durability, these bikes can take a beating and still keep going! the only problem we seem to have is the chain falls off alot, so you have to keep tightening it. My sons also love the pegs that come standard on all next bikes. they are good for tricks, but mostly for towing friends.*

Good bike ...

from Calumet City, IL

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

I bought this for my son...he is a little rough on bikes this one held up...the brakes are a little stiff...I had to get the wrenches out to do some adjustments...but hey thats what moms are for....he has grown alot since I bought this (last summer) but with seat adjustments...he will get more time on this bike...sturdy bike...he does not do bike tricks just a rider with mom...but a good bike for the price..and it looks Kool he says...oh forgot the chain seemed a little stiff after winter (was in outdoor storage) had to add a spray of WD40

I like!!!!

from Grayson, GA

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

This very nice and yes that a recommendation. I love watching my son ride something that nice. I just brings tears to my eyes. Growing up, I was very poor and didn't have the nicest things. I am trying to change that up for my children. I love this bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To do tricks this is the bike.

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Next 20" Boys' Turbo BMX Bike:

This bike had good handling, support frame, very comfortable for a bike. For jumping and tricks bike was able to pick up speed and heigth with ease. Easy to peedle, gear shift smooth, and hand brakes are comfortable. Very durable.