4.8

4.8

Great for your Face

from reading pa

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

I am very light skinned, and constantly burning out in the sun. I found that even the highest SPF sun tan lotions leave my ears, and my face burnt. I started using this product in the Summer and was very happy with how it kept me from burning as well as that I did not need to constantly reapply it. I found that I was applying this product much less than I was other lotions. Also, I loved the fact that I was able to use this sun block lotion along with my makeup and not feel like I was being weighed down from the heaviness on my face. It is a bit more expensive but it for your face only, so the bottle does go a long way. Overall, it is a great product and worth the try.

Absorption
Very easily absorbs into the skin without having to really try.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Even after use it allows your face to feel light. Love that you can use this in addition to your makeup.

Really allows you not to get burned on your face. I even put it on my ears as extra caution.

Astonishing

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

Finding a non-greasy, yet effective sunblock is extremely important to me. I have very fair skin that gets sunburned easily, and skin cancer runs in my family. I also spend lots of time out doors doing sports and I get daily sun exposure. This sunblock really does an amazing job of protecting skin against the sun's harmful rays. It prevents painful sunburns from forming, as well as blocking out the harmful UVA rays that cause premature aging as well as skin cancer. This is an amazing sunblock that is a must in my skin care routine. It helps take care of my skin now, and will take care of it in the future so I know my skin will be healthy, and in tip top shape in the years to come.

Absorption
This product is a chemical sunblock, and won't leave behind a dreadful white cast.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This sunblock doesn't clog pores at all, which is amazing since most sunblocks tend to do so.

This sunblock shields skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, which is an absolute must in any good sunblock. It will prevent premature aging and it protects against dark sun spots and discoloration. It also does an outstanding job keeping sunburns away. It is a potent, effective formula which saves my skin now and for later.

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock is nothing special

from Campbell Hall, NY

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

Having had good to very good experiences with the vast majority of Neutrogena products, I purchased this product with somewhat high expectations that were not lived up to by this very average, somewhat greasy product.

I think that virtually any sunblock will assist in blocking the formation of free radicals, thus slowing the aging process for your face, so I found the name of the product to be willfully deceptive. By blocking the sun your product is automatically an age shield; it's like saying that a drink is a thirst aide and thirst quencher- you are aiding your thirst by quenching it, you shouldn't list it twice..

In terms of the product itself- I didn't particularly care for the smell, but I have never been enamored with the odor of a sunblock. My other complaint is that it is somewhat greasy, but I guess that can also be said about all other sunblocks.

On the other hand, it was absorbed quickly, and did serve me well as a sunblock- I tend to darken quickly and didn't whilst using this product. So on that basis alone, this product won't receive a negative review from me. But be forewarned, the quality isn't to the high standards of other Neutrogena products.

Protect yourself before you wreck yourself

from Denton, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

I have very pale skin and am always struggling to find a sunscreen protection that’s enough for me. Even when I’ve bought sunscreens with ridiculously high SPFs, I’ve still found myself burned after only an hour or two in the pool. Well, my wife bought this for her face, and as I was scrounging through the cabinet for sunscreen, I found it and decided to try it for myself. It goes on cool (what sunscreen doesn’t?) and offers really good protection. After swimming in the pool for a while, I emerged unscathed, a near miracle given my skin tone. Great product; I would recommend to anybody who’s looking for a sunscreen protector for your skin.

Nice, light-feeling sunscreen for every day use

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

This Neutrogena sunscreen works really well! I am very pleased with it, and I plan on using it for many years. I love that it has such a light feel ... usually sunscreen feels so heavy and greasy, but this one feels so light that I almost forget I have it on. It does not leave my skin greasy, either, like many other sunscreens do. In fact, it is so light that I can use it on my face daily as part of my morning routine!
There is a small bit of smell with this product, but I don't mind it. It is not heavy like most other sunscreens, and it fades away pretty quickly as well.
The only real negative for this sunscreen is its price. It is pretty expensive compared to other sunscreens. I do feel it is worth the extra cost, though, since it works so well and is so pleasant to use.

Neutrogena Age Shield is perfect for everyday use!

from Torrance, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

I am on my second tube of this product, the first tube lasted for more or less a year, with daily applications before leaving the house. I have the one with the SPF90. I know that an SPF55 is enough, but when both products are the same price, heck, I'd choose the higher SPF anytime!

I use about a quarter-sized amount on my face and neck each morning before going under the sun, and even with the liberal amount I'm applying on my face, the sunblock does not leave a greasy, sticky feeling at all! It doesn't leave my face all shiny, and the best part is, it doesn't have a "plastic" scent to it.

The product works wonders, in my opinion, just because I'm a very fair-skinned person. Although I do not burn easily, I get pretty tanned when doing outdoor activities. But when I use this sunblock, you could barely see any discoloration on my skin after being under the sun for hours at a time.

A little tip: do not put this sunblock around your eyes... it will melt and sting. Other than that, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Neutrogena Age Shield (SPF110) is TERRIFFIC!!

from Bowdon, GA

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

I am a Senior (61) lady who loves to work out in my flower garden.  I take a medication that leaves my skin extremely dry.  I have tried several sunscreens, but nothing seemed to work.  Then I discovered Neutrogena Age Shield at a local store and noticed the SPF was 110.   I tried it that day and I was amazed.  My skin felt soft, but not greasy.  I worked out doors most of the day & to my surprise no more brown spots appeared and no sun burn!  This product is wonderful.  No longer do I have to rub off the dry skin on my face and arms.  Now I can spend the day outside in the sun with no ill effects----just soft skin.    Thank you Neutrogena!

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock is the BEST

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock (SPF 70) came with me on a Caribbean cruise this year and I absolutely love it! It's easy to apply, not at all greasy or oily. I don't have to worry about it causing breakouts. Best of all - my fair, easily-burned skin did not suffer any damage!

Neutrogena has a very good daily anti-aging protection fix!

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock:

I have never been more happier with my sunblock from Neutrogena. I have tried a dozen products before without good results. I discovered this wonderful product while I was viewing hundreds in a store. Right after three days of use, sun and aging spots are gone and instead flawless beautiful skin to match my smile. I feel more confident. I do not have to use any other product with my Neutrogena Age Shield FACE! It has superior protection with 70 SPF, no other product can compete with that! it also has helioplex, a broad spectrum uva-uvb. Its advanced sunscreen technology shields skin six layers deep from skin aging UVA rays. To top it more, it is absolutely oil-free and give you a non-greasy feel.