4.8
Other Clothings:
Napkins.com

Summary

Napkins.com specializes in wholesale disposable tableware and paper products. Our case quantities and competitive prices make us an ideal partner for restaurants, caterers, resellers, event planners, and anyone in hospitality.

We carry a wide array of napkins of all sizes, colors, and materials. Coordinate your napkin choice with our selection of tablecloths, plates and bowls, cups, cutlery, and placemats to create a tabletop that is fashionable and functional.

Businesses and party planners can rely on us for wholesale pricing on bulk consumable paper products and party supplies. We stock thousands of items in our own warehouse, and our customer service team prides itself on delivering 5-Star customer service!

Napkins.com

4.8

Very happy with the lower price options for printed plate...

Very happy with the lower price options for printed plates. Not so happy with coupons received for providing my email address. It requires a minimum order of $200 to receive any discount. It should be updated to provide some sort of discount and/or free shipping for smaller orders.

Good prices and appear to have quality products, but coup...

Good prices and appear to have quality products, but coupon code I got in email is useless for small order. I was also looking for value packs of cutlery -not as sets.

great variety

great variety

Excellent experience!

Excellent experience!

easy order so far!

easy order so far!

All went well.

Comments about Napkins.com:

All went well..Well be ordering more placemats in the future.

I was mailed a code for 20% off and didn't realize I had ...

Comments about Napkins.com:

I was mailed a code for 20% off and didn't realize I had to spend $200.00. I find that a lot to spend for a discount, otherwise, I like the products.

they have a great selection of paper products

they have a great selection of paper products

great

great

Fine

Fine

Great!

Comments about Napkins.com:

Great! Simple, lots of choices, and cheap!

it was great!