Other Bath Hardwares:
Moen
Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502

Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502

Cons

Hospital quality faucet right in my bathroom!

I had many, many faucets to choose from while remodeling my bathroom. I picked a Moen product because I have had great experience in the past with Moen and wanted a faucet that I wouldn't have to replace within a few years.

This one handle faucet met all of my expectations and more. Bathrooms are one of the dirtiest places in my home and I picked a one-handled faucet because I didn't want to spread germs from my hands to the faucet itself. I have even taught the kids the correct way to turn this faucet on to alleviate spreading their germs around to each other and to me. It's been sort of a game to them but I must say that they love using this Moen faucet just as much as love having it as an accessory in my bathroom. My eleven year old says it makes him feel just like a doctor (he watches alot of hospital shows and saw how physicians use their elbows to turn on the water in the OR) and I know this makes him even prouder to wash his hands!

All of the perks aside, this Moen faucet has been incredible! No leaking after it's turned off and the sliver shine can be kept up with just a wipe of a cloth. I trust Moen products and really can't say enough about their durability and long-lasting strength. I am planning on a kitchen remodel in the near future and will be buying another Moen product. I'll check out the reviews on here so I definitely won't go wrong!

Not my favorite Moen product

We replaced this moen with a two handle version because we were having trouble with water pressure and leaking at the handle. We tried replacing the valve which was expensive and not easy to do thinking it would help the leaking.  But it did not last.  Also we did note that the single handle style started to "tighten" when turned on, limiting the flow on the cold side.  We thought this was effecting the water pressure and another reason we replaced the valve unit.  We have several other moen products including shower head and liked them, just this single handle version is not our favorite.  With the cost of replacement parts and the fact I preferred the look of the two handled faucet it was more cost effective to just replace then to figure out the problem.  The new two handle faucet works well and I like the feel of the handles more with this style.  Note: We did the repairs ourselves not hiring a plumber.

Hospital quality faucet right in my bathroom!

from Largo, FL

simplicity at its best

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

I have this MOEN Adler single handle faucet in my guest bathroom and I love it, it is a clean look, modern and stylish without being too trendy to last a long time without going out of fashion. It works well and cleans easily and shines up nicely. I am happy with this facuet and feel for the price I paid, and the look and function it gives, I am happy as a homeowner to recommend MEON.

Moen one handle bathroom faucet not a moen I am used to

from Tarawa Terrace, NC

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

Moen one handle bathroom faucet wasn't what I had expected. I would have thought that it would even feel like ''Moen" quality when I used it but did not get that feel. I have used other moen products and to me this particular product was just not a Moen.

Great clean up faucet.

from Whitehall, WI

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

We have these faucets in our bathrooms.  I love the idea of just turning on the faucet with your arm when your hands are dirty.  It is an easy faucet for children to turn on and off when they need to get cleaned up.  They are also nice because they are easy to wipe up when cleaning the bathroom.  I think this faucet works great and helps prevent the spread of germs.

My Moen faucet is timeless.

from Melrose, MN

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

Have had a Moen lavatory faucet for years.  It looks as great as it did the day we installed.  Incredibly durable-I have 3 teenagers.  If/when something happens to it, it is always a minor problem, and they company is glad to immediately send out replacement parts.  It is a terrific product and I dont forsee a day when I have to replace it.

Easy for people with disabilities to use!

from Milford, CT

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

The Moen Adler 1-handle Lavatory sink faucet (Model No. L84502) is not only sleek and fashionable, but it is ergonomic as well. This faucet can be easily used by people with disabilities, especially physical disabilities that may limit usage of the hands. Such a disability can often make it more difficult to open doors (especially the traditional round knobs), and to turn water on and off in a faucet. This 1 handle faucet is easier to manipulate to turn the water on and off. It does not require a turning motion, but rather an up and down motion.

Put in by builder...but quality I would pay for...

from Orchard Park, NY

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

I thought that buliders put in cheap fixtures.  I was wrong.  I love this faucet.  It is so easy for the children to turn on and adjust the temperature.  I miss the two handled faucet, but for the children it is great.

The Moen Lavatory Sink Faucet is Great!

from Galesburg, MI

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

We have the Moen one handle lavatory sink faucet and I like it.  I like the one handle design feature the best.  It's easier to clean and you can turn it on with your wrist or hand.  This was especially easy when I had my cast on my hand.  It was easier for my  daughter growing up also.  There is less water all over the place than having two handles.  The only downfall is the kids don't know which way is hot and cold.  I grew up with two handled faucets and always wanted to have one handle ones when I had a home of my own, so when we re-modeled, my husband made sure to install them.  Moen has been around for a long time and has a great reputation for quality, performance, and reliability.   I would like to install a Moen shower head when ours needs to be replaced.  Moen has great designs and features too.   I would recommend Moen products to any homeowner - new builders or those re-modeling.

i love it!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

Moen Adler One Handle Lavatory Sink Faucet, Model No. L84502 is GREAT! I've had it for a while now, and it truley is the best. I cant imagine trading it for any other bathroom sink. Before this one I had a double knobbed sink and it was horrible you have to play with both sides of the fauset just to get that perfect temperature. Doing that waistes water which in due time waistes money. The durability is wonderful i mean this sink has been threw a lot, and is still running as if it was in mint condition. I had someone else do the installation but they said it wasnt that hard of a job. I am speechless on the quality i really am just amazed. I'll never look at a two knobbed sinks the same again we also have this kind of system for our shower how it has just one lever, that also drove me crazy especially when the hot water would run out and you whould have to dabble with the knobs while your standing in a cold shower.

Easy to install

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Moen Adler One-Handle Bathroom Faucet L84502:

This Moen Adler One Handle Lavatory Sink Faucetfaucet was very easy to install.  Instructions were clear and easy to follow.  Looks great in my new sink.  Simple, yet elegant design is perfect for any bathroom.