Other Facial Masks:
Mario Badescu Calma Mask

Mario Badescu Calma Mask

Great to Calm Skin!

Comments about Mario Badescu Calma Mask:

I've tried a lot of products for my pregnancy acne. This is the only line of products that work for my skin. The Calma Mask is a big hit. It is not too drying at all, and really helps even out my skin tone. I was dealing with dry skin and oily skin with acne. This evened everything out and definitely reduced redness and dryness. The best part is that it is a natural product, so I don't feel bad about putting it on my skin!

• Ease of Application:

Very soothing and calming!!

from Tampa, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mario Badescu Calma Mask:

So far I am really loving this product.

From the site:

This oil-free formulation helps treat acne inflamed and very sensitive skin by calming redness. Also helpful for those with Rosacea conditions. This product contains Balsam Peru, Kaolin (clay) and soothing Calamine.

Yep it does just that!! It really calms down inflammation and redness. This mask it meant to be left on for 15-20 minutes but I usually leave it on for about 30 minutes. I put the Mario Badescu Control Cream on my face first and then apply this mask for an ultimate soothing and calming experience.

After letting this sit, your skin feels soft after washing it off. It says to use 2-3 times a week but it can also be used more if needed. I love finishing up with the Mario Badescu Healing Cream.

If you're someone with rosacea or irritated acne erupted skin please try this product -- you won't be sorry!! I received a sample when ordering another product from Mario Badescu but now after just 2 uses I will be ordering the full size product!!