Other Lips:
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense

Overall

Comments about Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense:

Make Up For Ever is just amazing and this lipstick certainly didn't disappoint. If you're looking for a very pigmented color that glides on smoothly, this is it! I have one tube and it's lasted me a long time because you don't need much to get a huge pop of color. It can be a little drying so I usually pair it with a lip balm. It's not terribly long wearing but it isn't a deal breaker for me because I love the colors so much.

Bright, Bold.

Comments about Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense:

This lipstick has so many colors and there are so many bright, bold, daring colors. I can express myself and be confident about my makeup. I love it. This lipstick lasts forever and is beautiful. I would recommend this for long time usage, and for anyone who isn't afraid of wearing bold colors.

BEST WEARING LIPSTICK EVER!

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense:

I SWEAR BY THIS BRAND AND ESPECIALLY THIS LIPSTICK. I USE THE SHADE "MAT 1" AND IT IS REMARKABLE. IT IS A VERY NEUTRAL, PINKISH BROWN SHADE THAT LOOKS REALLY NATURAL. I HAVE SWAM, SHOWERED, ETC IN THIS LIPSTICK AND IT DOES NOT MOVE. EVEN AFTER EATING A BURGER OR HOTDOG, THE COLOR STAYS PUT. IT IS A LITTLE DRYING, SO I QUICKLY PUT ON SOME FRESH LIP BALM BEFORE GETTING INTO BED BUT THE TRADE OFF IS WORTH IT!!!