Other Sodas & Beverages:
Lipton

Very good

from Rome,ga

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Whenever

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

I boil teabags in large pan of 6 emptied bottled water. Cool pour back into bottles and freeze. Pull out and drink when to slussy consistently. Also brew for one cup in the morning. I am usins this regimen to lower my cholesterol.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from Georgia

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is so delicious. I first drank this tea when I was at a beauty supply store in Atlanta. I was racing to the post office one day when I started to dehydrate. I needed something to drink so I stopped by Angie's Beauty Supply and grabbed this tea out of their drink cooler. When I drank this tea, I fell in love with it. I am a huge fan of cranberries in general and I love green tea, so when I tasted the green tea and cranberry flavor intermixed in this cold beverage, I couldn't get enough. The green tea and cranberry flavor in the tea woke me up and re-energized my body. The green tea woke me up and the cranberry flavor made me want more. The taste was to die for. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a fruity beverage with green tea infused that will quench their thirst and increase their energy levels. I recommend this product to people who feel tired also because Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea will wake them up. The cranberry flavor is so bold and delicious.

Way to go

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is delicious and refreshing. For me, this particular flavor of tea is mainly for enjoyment purposes. I know green tea is good for me and I enjoy the benefits it provides but this particular flavor is one of my favorites. For one thing, it has made it easier for me to avoid drinking soda and other sugary drinks. I use it hot or cold. It steeps very well. The bags are durable and don't break when steeped for a while. The tea tastes very fruity and less like actual tea. It also doesn't take a whole lot of sugar to sweeten it either because the fruity flavor gives it a naturally sweetened under tone. There is nothing truly ordinary about Lipton's Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea. It is delicious, hot or cold. It helps to satisfy a craving for sweets. It is calorie free and has a long lasting satisfying effect. I recommend it for enjoyment any time of day. It's a great and tasty treat.

Wasn't For Me

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

I am a huge fan of Lipton tea products so I decided to try the Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea just to see how it taste. I had drank green tea before and it seemed bitter so I thought the cranberry and pomegranate would dilute the bitterness but I was wrong. Good tea but just not for my individual taste.

Green Tea that is good

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

I bought these Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green tea along with another Superfruit Purple Acai with Blueberry flavor in bunch when it was on sale.

I have only used like two package so far and I am completely satisfied with the purchase. the good thing about these particular tea is that it doesn't have a lot of caffeine yet has enough anti-oxidants.

I wouldn't say that this tea taste great as I normally drink it for healthy reason. However compared to other green teas that I have used, this definitely stands out.

This green like other teas is not sweet so instead of adding any sugar,  I do add a little bit of pure natural honey sometimes (which I would recommend if you like it a little sweet).

One thing that I don't understand is why the manufacturer has added modified corn starch ( I was in the product description) in this green tea?

However it is 100 percent natural and easily available in local grocery stores.

This is a really good tea

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

Lipton Pomegranate Cranberry green tea is good stuff. It tastes great.  And is soothing and relaxing. I am glad Lipton has more variety in tea.  Cranberry and Pomegranate are both heathy for you and full of vitamins and minerals.  Green tea is already loaded with anioxidants so this is an added bonus.  I drink a cup in the afternoon to feel relaxed.  And I drink  another just before bed most nights.  I add honey and it really gives the flavor more zest.

A tart tea bursting with tons of fruit flavor!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

I'm always on the lookout for new flavors of fruity tea, so I was excited to see **Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea **at the commissary recently.  I have been somewhat disappointed in Lipton teas in the past because of their lack of flavor, but this tea is a winner!

I tend to prefer teas with a strong, noticeable flavor, that's why I avoid white tea - it's way too mild for my liking.  Black and herbal teas are stronger and more flavorful, but I like to drink green tea for it's high concentration of antioxidants for their health benefits.  This tea offers 100mg of antioxidants per serving, which is a lot more than broccoli, orange juice, cranberry juice and coffee.

What I like most about **Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea **is that it has lots of flavor.  The cranberry gives it a slightly tart flavor, while the pomegranate mellows it out with the flavor of berries.  The combination of these two fruits makes an almost perfect tea.

I do like that this tea is all natural, and that the tea bags come individually wrapped, but since they aren't sealed in foil wrappers, I don't think any more freshness is being preserved.  Had I not already fallen in love with [Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz Herb Tea][1] , I would have given this tea 5 stars.  However, as good as it is, my other tea is the epitome of full-flavored tea, and is currently my favorite.  I also prefer Bigelow tea bags since they are wrapped in sealed wrappers.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Bigelow-Pomegranate-Pizzazz-Herb-Tea-review-fe763

Lipton Green Tea with Protective Purple Antioxidants

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Lipton - Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea:

I never drink black tea anymore.  A few years ago, I made the permanent switch to green tea when I learned that it naturally contains antioxidants that help the body protect itself from cell-damaging molecules called free radicals.  Over time, I've tried various brands of green tea, but my current favorite is **Lipton Green Tea - Cranberry Pomegranate**.   Each little tea bag contains 100mg of protective anti-oxidants and a bold, fruity taste. In addition to the full-bodied cranberries and pomegranate, this green tea is formulated with hibiscus and chamomile flowers, cinnamon, citric acid (for tartness), licorice and roasted chicory roots, and lemon peel.  This combination of flavors makes for a distinct tea that is never bland.

The tea bags are all individually wrapped with a string and end paper to make them easy to dangle in your cup.   I generally use two bags in my tea pot in the morning and end up with three cups of tea.  After steeping for several minutes, the tea pours out with a pretty cranberry-purple tint, and there are the tiniest bits of sediment at the bottom of the cup.

**Lipton Green Tea Cranberry Pomegranate** is 100% natural with 0 calories, and it contains no additives, preservatives, or colorings.  It's the easy and tasty way for me to ensure my daily intake of antioxidants.  I've only used it as a hot beverage, but it can also be used to make iced tea.